The Official 2015 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again not questioning the legal process or the result, it's questioning two similar situations where both guys were paid for not playing one is playing and the other isn't. Just seems inconsistent by the commissioner & feels like he's trying to cover himself for the rice fiasco and the initial suspension he gave there.

Mike I 100% agree that there isn't consistency in the ruling, they both should have been suspended to start this season.

As I mentioned above I believe Hardy's offense is much worse, but if you suspend Hardy 10 games, they should have suspended Peterson 4 games (I think that is the new minimum under the new policy they came up with)

Mike I 100% agree that there isn't consistency in the ruling, they both should have been suspended to start this season.

As I mentioned above I believe Hardy's offense is much worse, but if you suspend Hardy 10 games, they should have suspended Peterson 4 games (I think that is the new minimum under the new policy they came up with)

Pretty good article done by Mike Florio about Mikeg's original point that the NFL is shooting from the hip right now.

Hardy's Suspension Raises Questions About Disciplinary Process

Shane Ray cited for possession of Mary Jane. Good job. I'm sure it was medicinal for his foot.

Shane Ray cited for possession of Mary Jane. Good job. I'm sure it was medicinal for his foot.
How stupid can you get, he may have just cost himself a few dollars.

How stupid can you get, he may have just cost himself a few dollars.
He's a moron. He was set to be drafted a good 10 picks above his talent level due to need at his position.

This is so Dolphins that it's not even funny. Dion Jordan, the #3 overall pick a couple of years ago, has been suspended for the entire 2015 season for another drug violation. This is the infuriating part for Dolphins fans:

This is so Dolphins that it's not even funny. Dion Jordan, the #3 overall pick a couple of years ago, has been suspended for the entire 2015 season for another drug violation. This is the infuriating part for Dolphins fans:

Ahh yes the Dolphins I have a love hate with them.

His 1 sack will be missed

His 1 sack will be missed
But his measurables at the the combine were SICK! (I often get a chuckle out of teams falling in love with the way a guy looks and ignoring years of college playing, especially when there's very little actual production)

I sure hope Shane Ray falls down to 29... I know he's a moron for having weed, but my goodness, dude can play football. He would fill a HUGEEEEEE void in Indy.

I sure hope Shane Ray falls down to 29... I know he's a moron for having weed, but my goodness, dude can play football. He would fill a HUGEEEEEE void in Indy.
Seattle could use him too. Though you're right, if you can't stay away from speeding with weed in the car for a couple weeks for millions of dollars, you're likely a moron

Freaking Jeff Ireland bro. What a waste of a pick.

The Official 2015 NFL Thread

Only Cleveland

While Mariota is an upgrade over anything they have, not worth 2 1st rounders

Wish they would do this deal with tampa

Only Cleveland

While Mariota is an upgrade over anything they have, not worth 2 1st rounders

Agree with all 3 statements in this post.

Might be dumb on Clevelands part but I have no issue with them sending the Titans 2 firsts

And naturally other folks at espn stating no offer has been made

And naturally other folks at espn stating no offer has been made

Lol, because they didn't "break the news" first?

It's from Rotoworld so not sure how credible, but with these things usually where there is smoke there is fire.

I'll believe it when I see Jay Glazer report it.

Lol, because they didn't "break the news" first?

It's from Rotoworld so not sure how credible, but with these things usually where there is smoke there is fire.

I'll believe it when I see Jay Glazer report it.

yeah the article I saw said some folks at ESPN are saying it happened and some are saying it didnt lol

Those two first round picks aren't even enough according to the draft pick value chart. They'd likely have to toss in another first rounder.

Can we just start a NFL Rumor Draft thread!

Adding to the rumor list: Dallas inquiring with Miami at number 14 IF Gurley is still available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back