The Official 2015 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
JETS... the gift that keeps on giving

Yeah, I heard they were going to do some Fantasy implications, but then realized nobody would have picked him anyways.

Hard knocks picked the wrong team this year...

The funny thing is QB's are usually off limits and even though they might suck, still command some respect/protection when it comes to stuff like this.

The fact that a backup LB thought is was ok to sucker punch the starting qb tells me Geno deserved it or has zero respect in that locker room.

What a joke, interesting he cold cocked him and it wasn't an all out brawl that ended with some punches, similar to the cam newton thing.
Smith was "cold-cocked ... sucker-punched, whatever you want to call it," coach Todd Bowles said in a pre-practice briefing with reporters.
ESPN
Fitz is an adequate backup for sure though.

No truth to the rumor that Geno threw first, but hit the guy in the foot?

No truth to the rumor that Geno threw first, but hit the guy in the foot?

OMGGGGGGGGG!!!!! Literally busted out laughing!

The funny thing is QB's are usually off limits and even though they might suck, still command some respect/protection when it comes to stuff like this.

The fact that a backup LB thought is was ok to sucker punch the starting qb tells me Geno deserved it or has zero respect in that locker room.
Or that the backup lb is a punk thug.

Or that the backup lb is a punk thug.

I don't think that has anything to do with it & I've not seen where he had off the field issues with law enforcement.

Based on what I'm reading, it was an argument that went too far and people don't step in to diffuse or come to Geno's defense/get him away from the situation.

I don't think that has anything to do with it & I've not seen where he had off the field issues with law enforcement.

Based on what I'm reading, it was an argument that went too far and people don't step in to diffuse or come to Geno's defense/get him away from the situation.

*****edit**** just read where he was arrested for battery on a LEO in college..

Don't have to do illegal things to be a punk. Just have to do stuff like cold cock a guy.

It's a bit of perfect timing as all the talking heads were just discussing the can fight and how easy it is to lose your starter to these things.

I know when I disagree with people I like to resort to throwing punches.

That will teach em

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some of the comments online were pretty funny tho. "Breaking news, Jets just became playoff contenders" hahahaha

I know when I disagree with people I like to resort controllers into my coffee table

That will teach em

Agreed

Ohhhhh the NFL. Every other league seems to have issues as well, but man the NFL just takes the cake. bunch of hooligans.

Chris Carter getting in on the action

I see the Jets are gelling well as always.. Geno won't ever be a good qb in the league IMO anyways, but that's not the point. This is not nearly as amusing as the butt fumble, but it'll do in the offseason.

Blaming the victim. Nice.

I bet Geno was wearing clothing that just asked for it.

Gotta love pro sports that by the time this is done, it will be all the guy that got sucker punched's fault.
I swear if a guy has talent, he can rape and pillage a city and be fine, if he struggles, if he gets shot in the back while in the grocery store, it would be his fault for being near the canned goods.

Blaming the victim. Nice.

I bet Geno was wearing clothing that just asked for it.

I think he was being a smart ass because this is why ESPN was roasting cam about getting in a fight

I think he was being a smart ass because this is why ESPN was roasting cam about getting in a fight

His words hit the Internet, though.

The Internet is serious business.

Serious. Business.

Glad the Jets released the scrub who torpedo'd the Jets season before it even started (if they even had a shot to begin with). Ryan Fitzpatrick, here we come!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back