The Official 2015 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cam Newton threw an INT in practice and he thought the guy showed him up so they got into a fist fight.... Not sure I want my 100 million dollar QB fighting anyone let alone his teammates.

Especially in practice. To me, that sounds like Cam got frustrated and focused it on the wrong guy.

Fun fact, in little over a week of training camps, Aaron Rodgers has thrown 5 interceptions. The same amount that he threw in the 2014-15 regular season.

Playoffs, not World Series. World Series overnight is usually around a 12 or so nowadays...Long cry from the 25-35 it used to be.

TV Ratings nerd talk, but if you just look at TV ratings of recent, they are all down when compared to 15 years ago. It's crazy to think that we look at the Walking Dead as being the highest rated show in the key demographic, but it would be getting beaten by 'The Single Guy' starring Jonathan Silverman.

Last edited:
TV Ratings nerd talk, but if you just look at TV ratings of recent, they are all down when compared to 15 years ago. It's crazy to think that we look at the Walking Dead as being the highest rated show in the key demographic, but it would be getting crushed by 'The Single Guy' starring Jonathan Silverman.

They arent all down.
Many are, but not all. And they certainly arent all down 2/3 of what they were.

This Brady case is fascinating. Suspended without proof, but with probable. The news could hit as early as tomorrow. If they side with Brady, you will see a flood of players hire lawyers in these cases to go after it. Although different for off the field stuff, because actual criminal courts and deals will take precedent.

But the NFL has tried really hard to tarnish one of its stars, and done so to some degree. If you look at the parellels through sports, its always funny to me that in one breath, one will vilify Brady, and then defend Tiger Woods (both broke rules, in fact one might not have). Both dominant. Both left supermodels (one by cheating and lying in #UglyHookerGate). Yet one is defended.

Truly shows how much people "bleed" for their favorite teams and getting blitzed each year by Brady and the Patriots. Clinging to any single thing that might be able to show (as the juveniles say) "Yeah, but but but, your guy cheated".

I'm in the process of doing a 180 on Brady. The NFL lies about the Pat's balls being 2lb under spec really shaped the narrative. It becomes pretty damn hard to have a deflate gate conspiracy if the balls weren't even deflated. It now looks like more of the same "make up the process as you go" that we saw from Goodell with the Saints, AP and Ray Rice.

For our Seattle fans....

That's hilarious, Dev. Queue the lawyers for the class action suit...that wins.

Wow. Me thinks it's time to say goodbye to Enemkpali..

wow WTF... by Enemkpali of all people.

I did kind of secretly hope Fitzpatrick would be under center this year...

Wow. Me thinks it's time to say goodbye to Enemkpali..
Probably can't release him now that he's a fan favorite.

Lol geno Smith out 6 to 8 weeks with broken jaw. Got into altercation with backup lb in locker room and got punched in the face. Linebacker has been cut

Lol geno Smith out 6 to 8 weeks with broken jaw. Got into altercation with backup lb in locker room and got punched in the face. Linebacker has been cut

Just wow. That might be the end of Geno, perfect time for the Jets to dump that contract

wowsers.... that's quite the turn there.... Jets fans happy/sad?!

That had to be some punch. Daaaaaaaaaaamn

I'm really peeved with some predictions of 3-5 wins for the Bears this season. No, they are not playoff contenders...but jeese...with the circus and complete nonsense of the Trestman leadership last year.... I'm sure that had to account for losses. I'm hoping for an 8-8 season.

Look up. :D

wowsers.... that's quite the turn there.... Jets fans happy/sad?!

indifferent toward a little happy. Fitzpatrick probably gives them a better immediate chance, and if he fails maybe we can see Petty a little sooner

Yeah, it'll be interesting. Fitz usually has some solid games and then just mediocrity. I'm thinking it could be a good thing.

indifferent toward a little happy. Fitzpatrick probably gives them a better immediate chance, and if he fails maybe we can see Petty a little sooner

Not gonna lie, I laughed.

If only there was a QB in training behind him....

I laughed too.

Not gonna lie, I laughed.

This is why I am a fan of Tosh, haha.

This is why I am a fan of Tosh, haha.

That's awesome, love Tosh. No need to punch any of the 3 Bills QBs though, they all stink.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back