The Official 2016 MLB Thread

MlB.TV rocks.

2nd no hitter in 11 starts. Awesome stuff.

Ya I love having it on directv though I specifically ordered directv for my new place so I could get it.

On the opposite end of the Arrieta spectrum, Price is really earning his money with that stellar 7.06 ERA....

MlB.TV rocks.

2nd no hitter in 11 starts. Awesome stuff.
He's on quite a run!
13083306_10153859480406773_4359670746294278697_n.jpg

On the opposite end of the Arrieta spectrum, Price is really earning his money with that stellar 7.06 ERA....

I had a feeling he wouldn't live up to his contract in Boston, but certainly don't expect it be nearly this ugly. But Tampa has gotten to him more often than not since he left.

We have our own Ace issues, Archer has been awful.

Just turned on the Indians game..wow. Going HAM on the Tigers right now

Love it! Back to .500 too

10 to 1 final
#RollTribe

Smdh. Rangers with the worst bullpen in MLB. Shows why it's the worst. Up 2-1. HR, walk, hit batter, single. 3-2 white sox. Un real.

Smdh. Rangers with the worst bullpen in MLB. Shows why it's the worst. Up 2-1. HR, walk, hit batter, single. 3-2 white sox. Un real.
Great ending

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Great ending

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Walk, hit batter, walk single. Great way to pitch the 11th inning. Lol.

Nice sweep of the tigers for the tribe

Hamilton has an unbelievable jump. Wow.

He looks like he wears pants that are five sizes too big though haha

Hard to find 28 waist hahahah.

Dude can absolutely fly, if he was even an average hitter he would be an incredible asset. He needs to just get on base at a bit higher clip and we could see 70-80 SBs I think

While im bummed carassco is on dl i love seeing michael brantley back....tribe over .500 without him is huge

While im bummed carassco is on dl i love seeing michael brantley back....tribe over .500 without him is huge

It definitely is. They put a hurting on Detroit this past weekend.

It definitely is. They put a hurting on Detroit this past weekend.
Yup only sour spot is carlos santana hitting .200 dude just haant had it for 3 years he is killing them batting in heart of order

Hard to find 28 waist hahahah.

Dude can absolutely fly, if he was even an average hitter he would be an incredible asset. He needs to just get on base at a bit higher clip and we could see 70-80 SBs I think

Yeah, he got on 1st and the announcers were basically saying the batter will hit when Hamilton gets on third... Like it's a formality hahaha

Vegas just raised the Cubs over/under on the number of wins to 116.5

663dd51dbf751b636a986d32c4dc228a.jpg

Vegas just raised the Cubs over/under on the number of wins to 116.5

663dd51dbf751b636a986d32c4dc228a.jpg
I'll take the under all day.

I love Kevin Kiermaier, dude is ridiculous in center field.

And tribe blow lead cause francona cant pull a struggling pitcher plus far marlon byrd misses easy foul ball

And tribe blow lead cause francona cant pull a struggling pitcher plus far marlon byrd misses easy foul ball

Marlon Byrd, there is a blast from the past....

Oh and a former teammate of mine Tyler Collins got caught on camera flipping the bird to the fans after he lost a ball in the lights tonight in Detroit. That, combined with his slow start might see him in Toledo tomorrow. It is a shame because he is a good kid, probably just super frustrated.

My Tigers are back at sucking wind again. Sheesh.

Back