The Official 2016 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

IceyShanks

NiceyThanks
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
The kind of money they are throwing around, talking about for Brock Osweiler seems crazy for a fairly unknown commodity.

And then he gets in a scuffle outside of a pizza joint. Kinda hard to be inconspicuous when you're 6'7"!

I'm hoping my Niners get their s**t together this year. I know one thing for sure....it won't be as bad as last season!

And then he gets in a scuffle outside of a pizza joint. Kinda hard to be inconspicuous when you're 6'7"!

I'm hoping my Niners get their s**t together this year. I know one thing for sure....it won't be as bad as last season!
Eagles fans everywhere wish you luck.

Packers or nothing.... just wanted to get that out here early...

Eagles fans everywhere wish you luck.

Instant upgrade over Ron Jeremy's doppelganger!

And to be honest, I think the Eagles have other issues to worry about given the fire sale that's going on! They were all about Chip the first two seasons and now he's a pariah? #InChipWeTrust :D

Raiders looking to go big in free agency, watch out AFC West

Raiders looking to go big in free agency, watch out AFC West
That has worked out so well for them in the past.

Sorry Browns fans, but my buddy says Mack is headed to the Falcons.

And just like that, it hits Twitter and confirmed by NFL.

I hope they all find new teams. This team is worse than the expansion team in 1999. It's such a mess. Clean house and bring in people who wanna play football not people who want Instagram likes

I hope they all find new teams. This team is worse than the expansion team in 1999. It's such a mess. Clean house and bring in people who wanna play football not people who want Instagram likes

likes are life though.

This team has averaged 4 wins a season the past 16 years. I don't care if they all leave

Positive steps towards Matty Ice not getting killed on just about every play

This team has averaged 4 wins a season the past 16 years. I don't care if they all leave

THey just pulled their offer to Schwartz too

oh and Travis Benjamin is gone, signed with Chargers

THey just pulled their offer to Schwartz too

Ya I'm hearing they're confident Cam Erving can take either the right tackle position or center position and then sign a free agent to fill the other hole.

Sounds like they just pulled their deal with Schwartz (RT) off the table as well. They lost TB not sure what they are doing here the small glimmers they did have they are letting walk with no clear plan to replace them.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

appears to be another year of turds at WR (outside of Gordon)

This made me laugh

User Actions
Follow

Brent Sobleski@brentsobleski
Browns last 3 FA periods lost: Mack
Benjamin
Sheard
Skrine
Rubin
Ward
Lauvao
Schwartz, Gipson next?