The Official 2016 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love seeing teammates give each other a hard time!

And he fired back with:

Is there a way to open the twitter posts in Twitter so you can see them? I'm relatively new to twitter and fairly clueless.

Is there a way to open the twitter posts in Twitter so you can see them? I'm relatively new to twitter and fairly clueless.

If you click on the time/date or open in a new window/tab you'll be able to view the raw tweet.

As much as I hate the Cowboys, I really hope Jaylon turns into the stud he was before the injury. He could be the best of the three between Zeke, Dak, and him if he gets it all back. He looks like a brick shithouse in this, and the movement is great to see.

Still holding out hope for him next year. He says the nerve is regenerating but that doesn't necessary mean firing. Also is dealing with drop foot still I believe. Cowboys have not come out with anything official on his status yet and knowing Jerry I think he'd hold a press conference if Smith was giving the a.o.k. by Dr.'s. But he does have the best Dr. working with him on this injury and recovery and by all accounts he is busting it with the training and rehab. Look how much bigger/stronger he has gotten. Lot of weight room in him right now. Will be a great story to follow if and when he can get back onto the field.

I feel like I could take the same $10k it would cost to sit in he nosebleeds with my son whilst sleeping on my uncle's couch and buy a killer TV and some decent speakers.

Or you could invest (not quite buy) an old Dumble amp. Just a thought. :rockon:

What is everyone's thoughts on TO not getting into the hall of fame?

Based on numbers alone, he should be in. I think his biggest hindrance is going to be his attitude towards the media and teammates while he was playing.

Or you could invest (not quite buy) an old Dumble amp. Just a thought. :rockon:

Dude, I played a few of them at Carter Vintage in Nashville..:$100-110K each

What is everyone's thoughts on TO not getting into the hall of fame?
A joke. Statistically one of the top five receivers in the history of the game. Off the field, no significant issues that I am aware of. So he was a diva? Big freaking whoop.

It'll be interesting to see how Dan Fouts handles Ray Lewis in 2018. You want to talk about off the field issues ...

Michael Irving is HOF. How much can off field antics really influence it after all.

TO should be a HOFer. He's a jerk but he can ball.

Michael Irving is HOF. How much can off field antics really influence it after all.

I reckon we'll find out if/when Darren Sharper is on the ballot.

How far we have fallen. From a first round pick to jail for Trent Richardson. Domestic violence charges.

Weird. I thought he was already wanted for robbery based on taking a salary.

Weird. I thought he was already wanted for robbery based on taking a salary.
Are you talking about Trich, or Revis now

somebody give dallas a 2nd rounder for tony romo

How far we have fallen. From a first round pick to jail for Trent Richardson. Domestic violence charges.
Was really weird, my buddy had posted a status the day before this incident commenting how weird it was to see Richardson at Walmart, the next day this event started at the same Walmart.

This made me laugh

16938596_1859003974374767_2236493592431594589_n.jpg

That's cold...

Oh Jameis........I don't "think" you ment the context in what you said but still..............#CMonMan

Oh Jameis........I don't "think" you ment the context in what you said but still..............#CMonMan
Yeah, that wasn't great

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back