The Official 2019 - 2020 NHL and Everything Hockey Thread

Red Sox and Patriots fan.

Watch the Bruins (or the Celtics for that matter) it they get to the final four (conference championships?) .

Team defense is so bad for the Leafs tonight. Not that it's anything new, but need to balance out all of that offense.

Huge kill needed here.

...annnddd Dallas takes a penalty? Alright then.

is there anything more deadly than Loui Eriksson on the ice with an empty net

I just got home! Turning on the tape delay now.
Leafs win! Nice road game in Dallas... Hyman looked really good, and I’m loving Sandin over Marincin!

Ovi gets #694 in his pursuit of 700! He is unreal! (y)

Leafs win! Nice road game in Dallas... Hyman looked really good, and I’m loving Sandin over Marincin!
Kid is developing at a crazy pace. Went up against Benn shift after shift and played well.

Ovi gets another to get 695 to take over Mark Messier for 8th All Time. (y)

Kid is developing at a crazy pace. Went up against Benn shift after shift and played well.
Absolutely! He’s an NHL player to me.

Ovi gets another to get 695 to take over Mark Messier for 8th All Time. (y)
What he’s done in today’s NHL is absolutely insane.

Ovi has passed some names lately. I still don't think he passes Gretz, but who knows, he's doing things that aren't supposed to be possible...

Watching Boston v. MN the Bruins are clearly the better team. Will be surprised if they don't threaten for the Cup this season..

Leafs have Hutchinson in net and Marincin on the blueline. No wonder they're tied with the Sens.

Bull crap call. 4 on 3 for Ott in OT.

Can't believe Backes is done in Boston. EveronEveryone who were bearish on that 5-yr $30m contract were right. Boston is destroying MN tonight. :D

Huge kill.

Leafs get rewarded with a PP of their own and Marner puts it away!

252v840zyee41.jpg

Back