The Official 2019 - 2020 NHL and Everything Hockey Thread

Leafs win! Just got caught up!!

Goalie fight, yes!!!

Talbot deserves to get obliterated for throwing bombs with his blocker. That deserves a couple games suspension.

Saw that this morning!

Disappointed that I didn't stay up. Looked insane. Also why would Talbot think it's a good idea to take on Smith. That dude is crazy.

Well my Sharks are just a disappointment this year after expecting so much with this team.

Saw that this morning!

Disappointed that I didn't stay up. Looked insane. Also why would Talbot think it's a good idea to take on Smith. That dude is crazy.
hahaha I loved it man!

That game was a ton of fun to watch.

Missed most of the game since I was traveling but big win for the Pens!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Missed most of the game since I was traveling but big win for the Pens!

Boooooooooooooooooooooo!! ?

Too many missed chances for the Caps. Hit the post twice, missed an empty net. Just were not in sync except for the 3rd period

Boooooooooooooooooooooo!!

Too many missed chances for the Caps. Hit the post twice, missed an empty net. Just were not in sync except for the 3rd period

Yea we got lucky in the 3rd ha. But I’ll take it! Hard to believe it’s their first matchup of the season.

Yea we got lucky in the 3rd ha. But I’ll take it! Hard to believe it’s their first matchup of the season.

Yeah they play again in 3 Sunday's from now in DC again.

Couldn't watch, but Leafs fell apart in the 3rd?

Needed those points badly!

And Freddie left the game in the first with an injury.

Jackets start back up with 3 out of 4 points. Not too bad...and then Wennberg goes down. Truck. At least Anderson comes back soon, and the Cleveland guys have actually been contributing well when called.

252v840zyee41.jpg
Yea but I bet we have guys with higher shot counts ?

edit: and luckily PLD passed him these last two games haha

Can’t believe we didn’t get a goal on that power play.

Big Z! Huge goalie battle tonight but the CBJ take it in OT. Werenski has been so good this year lately.

Also, how good has Elvis been. 7-0 in his last 7 starts and another shutout.

It's so frustrating watching Marner not shoot.

Matthews gets one to get within 1.

But wait, it's the Leafs. Rangers score within 2 min.

Hutcheson losses his stick, Dermott takes time to get it to him, leaving the goalie out of position and the defenceman not covering someone.

Looks like a peewee team on that one.

Hutcheson losses his stick, Dermott takes time to get it to him, leaving the goalie out of position and the defenceman not covering someone.

Looks like a peewee team on that one.
Is being a leafs fan like being a CBJ fan but with trophies from a while ago?

Is being a leafs fan like being a CBJ fan but with trophies from a while ago?

The on ice frustration is probably similar, maybe not this year as the expectations for the Leafs were insane.

However the Leafs media is another level. Not many teams have to deal with even half of the same amount of bull and coverage.

Either which way, I'm pretty sure both teams results in both of us drinking. So yeah, similar.

My Jets were a little unlucky in OT last night. I hope they get on a roll and make the playoffs. There seems to be a few Leafs fans on here. I had a chance about 30 years ago to hear Darryl Sittler as a guest speaker at a convention in Brandon, Manitoba. He had an interesting life and told some great stories.
Go Jets Go

The on ice frustration is probably similar, maybe not this year as the expectations for the Leafs were insane.

However the Leafs media is another level. Not many teams have to deal with even half of the same amount of bull and coverage.

Either which way, I'm pretty sure both teams results in both of us drinking. So yeah, similar.

Back