The Official 2019 - 2020 NHL and Everything Hockey Thread

yeah, but, their offense is stacked even beyond that.
They’ve got some decent players for sure, but I think those two definitely carry the lions share.

They’ve got some decent players for sure, but I think those two definitely carry the lions share.
When James Neal MIGHT be your 4th or 5th best player, that's some serious offensive depth.

They should be scoring endlessly.

When James Neal MIGHT be your 4th or 5th best player, that's some serious offensive depth.

They should be scoring endlessly.
Oh I completely agree! He’s having a major resurgence this year!

I just checked their stats. 7 guys with more than 20 points. Two on the doorstep.

Wow.
I think the same stat holds true to Anaheim though... Edmonton is 14th in the league in goals for while Anaheim is 30th.

This is a deep hole... I’m stuck looking at team stats now.

Washington (194), Tampa (194), Toronto (193). Top 3 GF.
LA (136), Anaheim (134), Detroit (113). Bottom 3.

Favorite players of all time? In no order:

Joe Sakic.
Peter Forsberg.
John LeClair (ttho he was a pr-ck when I met him)
Brian Leetch.
SandiSandis. Ozolinsh.
Eric Lindros.
Marian Gaborik
Ryan SuterSutter
PattPatty Kane

This is a deep hole... I’m stuck looking at team stats now.

Washington (194), Tampa (194), Toronto (193). Top 3 GF.
LA (136), Anaheim (134), Detroit (113). Bottom 3.
Oh Detroit. I'd feel bad but I don't. 23 straight years of playoffs and now this hot garbage of the last few years

Joe Sakic.
Peter Forsberg.
John LeClair (ttho he was a pr-ck when I met him)
Brian Leetch.
SandiSandis. Ozolinsh.
Eric Lindros.
Marian Gaborik
Ryan Suter
I grew up loving Forsberg, Sakic, and Hejduk.

When stars left I was a Nords (tthen Avs) fan for a while. Still have soft spot for Avs.

Joe Sakic.

Joe Sakic is my favourite player of all time. Currently hanging on the wall in my office:

9C2717E4-74F6-4050-B8DB-8837FA68463C.jpeg

Joe Sakic is my favourite player of all time. Currently hanging on the wall in my office:

View attachment 8927017
Ahhhh... should post you a few pics of my Sakic jerseys. He's signed a couple of them personally for me. One of the worst autographs imo, but he was my favorite player for 20 years. :)

View attachment 8927017
First Wild season when Avs came to town, my buddy and I got tix down low, and I wore my authentic Avs Sakic jersey. He popped one in that night and added a helper. :D

Ahhhh... should post you a few pics of my Sakic jerseys. He's signed a couple of them personally for me. One of the worst autographs imo, but he was my favorite player for 20 years. :)
That would be too cool! I’ve got an old white Nordiques jersey of his, but no marker on it.

What. A. Pass. And look who it is! Big Z with #17!

DUDE IS ANOTHER LEVEL RIGHT NOW

DCF579B2-F282-44EC-B481-D142AEFA10BD.jpeg

Hartford Whalers season ticket holder for many years. front row corner near goal....Then they effing moved...

That would be too cool! I’ve got an old white Nordiques jersey of his, but no marker on it.
I still have my white Nords Center Ice too. :)

Ah! Power outage! I just turned the Leafs game on!

TheWThe wild haven't packed it in just yet. Gutsy comeback win tonight. Respectable 8-8-2 record against the top 10 teams in the league. :D

Power back on, game resumed!

Auston Matthews with #40 on the year. Wow! And Tavares with the OT winner... points is points!

Back