The Official 2019 - 2020 NHL and Everything Hockey Thread

yo Bakes...

Ready to watch another OT loss?
Heyyyy, we were the ones to score in the final minute! Must be the corona virus

Wow, they did it.

Missed a Wild finish to the Ducks game last night - this point need them to lose out

Dubnyk really has turned into a sieve this season. Glad he made some millions before he is kicked to the curb for good soon. He had a great run here IMO.

In related news, Fiala is good.

Ordered my playoff Tix today. Hoping to get to use more games than the past two years. Having Cup tickets will be awesome.

And now MacKinnon is hurt.
CURRENT TEAM INJURIES
DATENAMEPOSDETAILSSTATUS
2020-03-10Nathan MacKinnonCMacKinnon was forced from the previous game due to a lower-body injury, leaving his status for Wednesday's contest versus the Rangers unknown.Ques Wed
2020-03-02Cale MakarDMakar is laid up due to an upper-body injury. There is no timetable for recovery.Out indefinitely
2020-02-29Andre BurakovskyLWBurakovsky is sidelined due to a lower-body injury, and it is unknown when he will return to the lineup.Out indefinitely
2020-02-17Matt CalvertLWCalvert has been sent to the injured reserve list due to a lower-body injury. He is likely to be on the shelf until at least the end of March.Late March
2020-02-17Mikko RantanenRWRantanen has been designated for the injured reserve list and will miss six to eight weeks while recovering from a broken collarbone.Mid April
2020-02-15Philipp GrubauerGGrubauer has landed on injured reserve with a groin injury, and he is not expected to return until at least the latter part of March.Late March
2020-02-09Nazem KadriCKadri is projected to miss four to six weeks while on the injured reserve list due to an ankle injury.Late March
2019-10-29Colin WilsonCWilson has been placed on injured reserve with a lower-body injury, and he will miss an extended period.Out indefinitely

Absolutely amazing that they are still in contention for the top seed in the west. Last nights game in LA showed how tired and depleted they are though. Bottom half of lineup are AHL call-ups. Now they play every other night for the rest of the season. Thankfully Dallas is :poop: ing the bed and Avs have a cushion to at least hang on to the 2nd spot.

NBA season is DONE....iis our beloved NHL next?

And now MacKinnon is hurt.
CURRENT TEAM INJURIES
DATENAMEPOSDETAILSSTATUS
2020-03-10Nathan MacKinnonCMacKinnon was forced from the previous game due to a lower-body injury, leaving his status for Wednesday's contest versus the Rangers unknown.Ques Wed
2020-03-02Cale MakarDMakar is laid up due to an upper-body injury. There is no timetable for recovery.Out indefinitely
2020-02-29Andre BurakovskyLWBurakovsky is sidelined due to a lower-body injury, and it is unknown when he will return to the lineup.Out indefinitely
2020-02-17Matt CalvertLWCalvert has been sent to the injured reserve list due to a lower-body injury. He is likely to be on the shelf until at least the end of March.Late March
2020-02-17Mikko RantanenRWRantanen has been designated for the injured reserve list and will miss six to eight weeks while recovering from a broken collarbone.Mid April
2020-02-15Philipp GrubauerGGrubauer has landed on injured reserve with a groin injury, and he is not expected to return until at least the latter part of March.Late March
2020-02-09Nazem KadriCKadri is projected to miss four to six weeks while on the injured reserve list due to an ankle injury.Late March
2019-10-29Colin WilsonCWilson has been placed on injured reserve with a lower-body injury, and he will miss an extended period.Out indefinitely

Absolutely amazing that they are still in contention for the top seed in the west. Last nights game in LA showed how tired and depleted they are though. Bottom half of lineup are AHL call-ups. Now they play every other night for the rest of the season. Thankfully Dallas is :poop: ing the bed and Avs have a cushion to at least hang on to the 2nd spot.
Wow that injury list is rough. Welcome to how the Jackets season is going, you just have a bit more top line talent on there haha.

Will suck if they end the season. I am interested in the race with my Wild jumping teams one night then out the next. Big games coming up that are like playoff hockey in itself. It's made things interesting.

Darren Dreger has confirmed everything (including a stoppage of the season) is on the table regarding the Covid 19 pandemic. F.....:cautious:

Darren Dreger has confirmed everything (including a stoppage of the season) is on the table regarding the Covid 19 pandemic. F.....:cautious:
I really hope they don’t cancel the season. Really pulling for Auston Matthews to jump into the goal scoring lead!

I'm all for suspending for a month. Only way the Avs get healthy.

Only 4 cases supposedly in Ohio yet the Jackets ban fans from going to games. Huge overreaction.

It's going to be bizarre watching games on TV with no fans in the arenas. If the owners do allow it to happen. NBA owners don't want that hit to their bottom line it sounds like?

Only 4 cases supposedly in Ohio yet the Jackets ban fans from going to games. Huge overreaction.
4 confirmed cases. Numbers are guaranteed way higher as my sister has people at work in Columbus that have all the symptoms and they aren't testing them. Plus, I mean the NBA just suspended the entire season until further notice. So...I'm not sure it's an overreaction.

Back