The Official 2021 NFL Thread

Watching Hard Knocks reminds of me how enjoyable Gruden and McVay were. Now we get McCarthy and the Emperor and I saw Jerry Jones add salt to a McGriddle. Which says everything you need to know about a man.

If Cam Newton is the starting QB in New England I stand by my original statement for the last 5 years…that he has naked pictures of someone important otherwise he would be calling radio games at Auburn, something he will also be terrible at.

If Cam Newton is the starting QB in New England I stand by my original statement for the last 5 years…that he has naked pictures of someone important otherwise he would be calling radio games at Auburn, something he will also be terrible at.
I'm saying Mac takes over by game 6.

I am curious how this plays out. I feel like it won’t take an injury, just a case of suckitis for Cam to get pulled.
I don't know-- my gut tells me since their games are kind of opposites that the goal was to give Mac a year to "learn" and then get rid of Cam in 2022 and turn over to Jones. I have no knowledge of the team or have heard nothing, just what I think is going to happen.

I don't know-- my gut tells me since their games are kind of opposites that the goal was to give Mac a year to "learn" and then get rid of Cam in 2022 and turn over to Jones. I have no knowledge of the team or have heard nothing, just what I think is going to happen.
The good news is if the goal is to show how to throw it to the feet of the receiver, have bad footwork and tunnel vision, Mac might have the best teacher in the NFL

I don’t really follow the Patriots much, I am a life long hater of that team, but Cam is truly awful. I feel like he is a one trick pony, if he can’t run he can’t play, and teams have figured that out.

I don’t really follow the Patriots much, I am a life long hater of that team, but Cam is truly awful. I feel like he is a one trick pony, if he can’t run he can’t play, and teams have figured that out.
Nowhere near an apologist for the Patriots, but I wonder how much rona had to do with his play last year. I know he was awful, but again last year was anything but normal-- I don't know but looking forward to seeing the train wreck pulling out the station.

Telecast just showed Joe Dirt aka Steven Belichick…. Wonder if he’ll be HC in a few years?

I’m not a Cam Newton fan, but devil his due, the Panthers just ran him into the ground! The referees not protecting him also played a big toll in his physical decline. Also, interesting fact, Newton’s best two passing games were his first and second games of his rookie season.

I’m not a Cam Newton fan, but devil his due, the Panthers just ran him into the ground! The referees not protecting him also played a big toll in his physical decline. Also, interesting fact, Newton’s best two passing games were his first and second games of his rookie season.
Okay okay he will make a below average game called of Auburn games, which is miles better than he is as a QB

I am so ready for season 3!

Really hope Jaret Patterson makes the team and gets a chance to contribute. I really believe he can be a very good player in the NFL. I think the Bills will regret not drafting him.BDA9FA24-9493-46E5-9974-AC3762637F96.png

why does everyone think the league has not come down on watson?

why does everyone think the league has not come down on watson?

Because it is not the regular season. Once week 1 comes up then you will see the NFL do something.

This may have been posted already, but come on Tyreek..... You got no chance in my mind..... There's speed and then there's WORLD CLASS speed

edit: And this is Bolt saying he may show up.... without being 'in shape' to run

Back