The Official 2021 NFL Thread

That was a beautiful pass.

Based on the replay it’s an incomplete pass. But it’s super close

E91BE7E4-913B-4BC2-8AFB-67D3B399DF99.jpeg

How was that not a catch and fumble? He caught the ball. He didn't drop it. It was punched out after he caught the ball

Zay Jones always makes a big play every game.

Of course Parsons lined up offsides again…

Oh no Waller is down and he is the epitome of a guy that CANT hurt get. Forget about football, that is life changing

Everyone knows Mariota’s doing a keeper. Why not call an RPO look pass?

That hold to a FG could end up being huge

Missed a XP and go for a 59 yarder? Classic McCarthy

Did I miss an injury update to Zeke? 3 full series in a row of just Pollard.

Rationalizing the Zeke contract this off season is going to be impossible.

Rationalizing the Zeke contract this off season is going to be impossible.
This again 😀

Could Romo be more of a cheerleader right now? Hahahaha

This again 😀

Could Romo be more of a cheerleader right now? Hahahaha
You’re not wrong on either. But what would they do with Zeke? I can’t see them getting what they think he’s worth given his contract.

OMG perfect throw by Carr that might have been a TD and Jacobs booted it

You’re not wrong on either. But what would they do with Zeke? I can’t see them getting what they think he’s worth given his contract.
Nothing. They would get a huge cap savings

Carr doing it with his legs. The Dallas S just looked at home like “You ain’t gonna try to run for it” and ignored him.

Nothing. They would get a huge cap savings
I’d think it’d be tough to swallow his contract. If I were making the decisions I’d try to showcase him for a trade and hope I didn’t have to kick in for his contract.

I’d think it’d be tough to swallow his contract. If I were making the decisions I’d try to showcase him for a trade and hope I didn’t have to kick in for his contract.
The entire point is not having to swallow his contract, right? Depending on date dead money is there, but they can’t keep Zeke, Cooper and Dak and expect to get better long term.

Elliott has 18 million against the cap next year

Cooper has 22 million against the cap next year

Prescott has 35 million against the cap next year.

They have only 40 players signed as of now and even with that have nearly 40 million extra dollars spent on the cap.

The entire point is not having to swallow his contract, right? Depending on date dead money is there, but they can’t keep Zeke, Cooper and Dak and expect to get better long term.

They have only 40 players signed as of now and even with that have nearly 40 million extra dollars spent on the cap.
As a Cowboy fan I was not happy with any of these contracts and still feel none are worth the money. Zeke is a waste, Pollard is much better. Cooper can’t stay healthy and I love Dak, I really do, but his contract will hurt for many years.

Last edited:

That’s a load of cap money on 3 players. I’m pretty lost when it comes to cap hits and penalties for doing different things. But 75M in cap space on 3 players seems like a bit much without being a current dynasty.

As a Cowboy fan I was not happy with any of these contracts and still feel none are worth the money. Zeke is a waste, Pillard is much better. Cooper can’t stay healthy and I live Dak, I really do, but his contract will hurt for many years.

And this officiating crew SUCKS!
Did you see Michael Irvin’s rant about Cowboys players getting paid and not doing anything afterwards a while back? I think shortly before Prescott’s deal was inked. I think he’s a blowhard for the most part, but he made some good points.

Refs making sure their families get to see them on Thanksgiving with all the TV time in this game.

As a Cowboy fan I was not happy with any of these contracts and still feel none are worth the money. Zeke is a waste, Pollard is much better. Cooper can’t stay healthy and I love Dak, I really do, but his contract will hurt for many years.
I follow nfl biz probably more than I should hahah, but some of these are high when you have guys already making a ton. They are banking on a big increase in cap dollars

Wow Plowboys!

Back