The Official 2021 NFL Thread

Yeah, no pick on the 2-pt conversion or anything...

Even Romo called it a pick on the replay. I thought it was a pretty obvious pick. At least put your hands up like your asking for the ball instead of just running into the guy.

I follow nfl biz probably more than I should hahah, but some of these are high when you have guys already making a ton. They are banking on a big increase in cap dollars
They will probably get it too. Haven’t they already approved one for next season? It will cost fans $100 a ticket for Bose bleeds soon.

They will probably get it too. Haven’t they already approved one for next season? It will cost fans $100 a ticket for Bose bleeds soon.
It’s not just next year that is the question, it’s the short term future that some of these owners are banking on.

It’s not just next year that is the question, it’s the short term future that some of these owners are banking on.
The biggest question on this is the future of the tv rights, and how Amazon is the likely front runner

Dak got lucky there…

That should have been picked off. Romo might as well have Pom poms at this point tonight

Go home game. You’re drunk.

And the next game starts shortly. Good day of football here

Alright, let’s see something stupid here.

Oh gawd that was not a good throw

Tony Romo doing math is both horrifying and hysterical

Parsons is a BEAST.

Hahahahahahahahahaha!

Brown doing his best to get cut tomorrow.

Romo “parsons might have just set a record for winning a playoff game”. What? And of course the next play the defender doesn’t turn around and the game is pretty much over

This is a shame because Parsons really is playing his ass off, he had them set up to get another shot. Silly Plowboys.

Hahaha.

This. Is. So. Hilarious.

Romo is annoying

Weirdest and longest FG attempt(s) ever

Romo is annoying
I don’t think he’s that bad most of the time. He gets really bad during the Cowboys games though. Especially if they have a shot to win.

“What a glorious football game”

:LOL:

Helluva game!

I don’t think he’s that bad most of the time. He gets really bad during the Cowboys games though. Especially if they have a shot to win.
I mean, I thought he was annoying as a player too so….. hahahaha

Back