The Official 2021 NFL Thread

Yup. So player lying and using documents to do so means 3 games suspension. Player lying and clearly colluding with team means small fine.

It’s garbage at this point. The entire thing is. I’m not speaking to whether someone should or shouldn’t get jabbed but rather between travel, 50k+ fans around them, media, etc etc etc, it’s optics only and suspensions because of optics should be levied with equity

very well said and completely agree. They are making a mockery of their own rules by doing this.

feels like when the big ten last year required you had to play a certain amount of games to qualify for the big ten championship and then Ohio state is the team without enough games and the rule gets immediately tossed out the window.

So Diggs has the most interceptions this year, but also most yards against in the NFL. That’s a big feast or famine number

So Diggs has the most interceptions this year, but also most yards against in the NFL. That’s a big feast or famine number

It really is. I have such a love hate relationship with him. He’s young, so hopefully coverage can improve, I just think he gets so aggressive with trying to jump routes it often leads to very big plays.

Ol Jerry wouldn't have it any other way 😁

Don’t hate the player, hate the game.

On his Pat McAfee appearance a few weeks ago, Rodgers said he asked the league to consider his appeal to use Ivermectin but was denied. Per Rodgers, in those talks, an “expert” brought in by the league made a claim about “permitted” Covid vaccines that were later proven to be false.

On his Pat McAfee appearance a few weeks ago, Rodgers said he asked the league to consider his appeal to use Ivermectin but was denied. Per Rodgers, in those talks, an “expert” brought in by the league made a claim about “permitted” Covid vaccines that were later proven to be false.
Just from this alone, the GOAT is my hero.

Just from this alone, the GOAT is my hero.
It just made me want him to leave GB even faster, which is saying something since we’re in the middle of a great season and we have no other decent QB’s on the roster.

It just made me want him to leave GB even faster, which is saying something since we’re in the middle of a great season and we have no other decent QB’s on the roster.
Goat talks return….Special kind of breed evidently.

Oh that's perfect! He has the "can you smell what the Rock is cooking?" look down pat!

Yep! Joe Rogan used ivermection when he came down with Covid. Of course the media all jumped on him for using "horse dewormer" for Covid treatment. As he explained, ivermection has been authorized for use in humans for over 40 years! And, in addition to anti-parasitic, and anti-bacterial bacterial efficacy, it has alos show anti-viral activity. Just saw a new clip where Rogan said that he couldn't be sure that the ivermection was what cured his Covid. He's not a doctor! But, it was part of his treatment regimen, along with intravenous vitamins and other immune system boosters. All he knows is that 3 days after starting treatment, he was as right as rain.

Saw another podcast clip today that referred to the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. About 150 million people there, with almost no incidence of Covid! The Indian government authroized the widespread distribution and use of ivermection pills there.

Probably time to re-up for a hundred million.
Jerry can use exactly what you said in those negotiations. many INT's but many Yards to so let's even it out. Then pay him 100 Million :LOL:

Last edited:
This will be an interesting game.

That makes no sense for a “fan” to say. Rodgers took high road, approached the league, was rejected on the basis of an argument that turned out to be false, and he took advantage. I wish we had more people of status and influence with power of coherent, independent thought.

That makes no sense for a “fan” to say. Rodgers took high road, approached the league, was rejected on the basis of an argument that turned out to be false, and he took advantage. I wish we had more people of status and influence with power of coherent, independent thought.
Took the high road? Maybe you mean a different kind of high. His actions directly cost the franchise $300K.

DITTO!

I'm so sick and tired of watching Zeke trot into the back of his linemen for 1 or 2 yards. Run the d@mn ball you scrub. I'd yank yank him by his nose ring and pay him his overpriced salary to sit on the sidelines because he's useless. Please take him off the field and give Pollard more plays.

The Cowboys are so confusing to me. You have, on paper, all the talent in the world, but you can’t get string 2 plays together.

Also, why the hell is Taysom Hill worth up to $96 million?

The Cowboys are so confusing to me. You have, on paper, all the talent in the world, but you can’t get string 2 plays together.

It’s the NFL.

this game is setting up to be a snoozer already.

The Cowboys offense just looks lost. Nothing like it did for the first 8 or so weeks. I don't understand what is going on.

Geez are these guys athletes or not. I could probably punch a wall right now and still throw a ball. Nobody is here to take me into a tent.

Took the high road? Maybe you mean a different kind of high. His actions directly cost the franchise $300K.
They can Afford it!

Independent Thought is not what they want! Just shut up and do as your told. I actually have a lot of respect for Rodgers now He refused to be canceled or silenced. Not so much for AB which I think is Hilarious. They Bucs were Bragging how they were the 1st team 100% vaxxed and there are at least 3 and I would bet more than that. LOL

Anyone else Excited for the Bills-Patriots showdown this week?

I placed a 100 bet on the Patriots to win the SB for a friend in Oct it pays $20100 I told him he was wasting his money.
He showed me a Arbitrage site that will buy it for $1800 right now.
I don't think they are that good yet but they are certainly a contender with the Running game and the Defense playing like a top 5 unit.

It’s the NFL.

this game is setting up to be a snoozer already.

Agreed, looking like it will be a 14-6 type score or something super low like that.

The Cowboys offense just looks lost. Nothing like it did for the first 8 or so weeks. I don't understand what is going on.

They really do, and I cannot figure it out. They were electrifying and so fun to watch earlier on, and now it seems like the only thing the team can catch is COVID.

Geez are these guys athletes or not. I could probably punch a wall right now and still throw a ball. Nobody is here to take me into a tent.

I do give them credit for that, it’s amazing the injuries they will play through.

Linemen have been hurt. I know most dont think of them but they are a huge reason. Not as much time for Dak & no running game. And Covid.

Back