The Official 2024 NFL Thread

Rams fan, here. They haven’t had a 1st round pick since 2016. I’m not convinced that they will this year, either. So whether standing pat, trading up, down, or out. I’m curious.

Steelers have signed Cordarelle Patterson.

depth depth depth....

and I think its safe to say they will address WR in the Draft. what round? I don't know but I think its going to be an early round pick.

Steelers have signed Cordarelle Patterson.

depth depth depth....

and I think its safe to say they will address WR in the Draft. what round? I don't know but I think its going to be an early round pick.
This is weird. Arthur Smith didn’t really utilize the ghost of Cordarelle Patterson this past year.

This is weird. Arthur Smith didn’t really utilize the ghost of Cordarelle Patterson this past year.
I think he had 177 touches last year but if there is someone who knows Patterson it should be Smith. Patterson should be able to replace Allen Robinson. they have now signed Quez Watkins, Van Jefferson and Patterson to help the WR position. I know its not going to blow the doors off anything but it does bring depth. and they will add another WR in the Draft....maybe a 1st rounder.

I think he had 177 touches last year but if there is someone who knows Patterson it should be Smith. Patterson should be able to replace Allen Robinson. they have now signed Quez Watkins, Van Jefferson and Patterson to help the WR position. I know it’s not going to blow the doors off anything but it does bring depth. and they will add another WR in the Draft....maybe a 1st rounder.
Using their first round pick on a wideout would be an absolute waste that ignores more pressing needs.

Using their first round pick on a wideout would be an absolute waste that ignores more pressing needs.
they have Pickens and ....... Calvin Austin 3, Van Jefferson and the forementioned......but I hear ya. and personally I'd go for a C, be it Powers-Johnson or Barton, they could hold off on the C and take a OT. but make no mistake, they need another "good" WR.

Probably looking at using him primarily as a kick returner, to take advantage of the stupid new kickoff rules.

Heading in this direction 🤣

I like it. Better than a touchback every time.
Same. Kickoff and punt returns are fun and the kickoff disappearing made it a waste of time. And it is better than killing the play and putting the ball at the 25.

Look forward to how creative coaches put a new wrinkle on the kickoff.

I don’t know his contract but guessing it’s cap relief

I don’t know his contract but guessing it’s cap relief

Money. He is owed over 20 million this year and they just paid a QB a fortune and WR a fortune. They just reworked part of his deal to move him too. There were some rumors that he just didn’t want to be there either.

First Cam Sutton now Rashee Rice… These NFL Players man

Based on the timestamp of the dash cam footage that shows the Rashee Rice accident, I drove past them as the were racing going the other direction and the resulting accident caused my uber ride back to my hotel a couple hours later to be 4x as long as it should've been.

Wild

Missed the news that Good Morning Football was moving the show from NY to LA. Supposed to be back in the summer. Like to have my coffee in the morning watching this.

Or the Vegas Raiders wr. These guys fight all their lives to make it and have a comfortable lifestyle and throw it all away over dumb ****. I know that is a 49yr old perspective and not a 20 something year old perspective, but even in my 20's I knew what not to do, lol .

It will be interesting to see how the NFL handles this if indeed Rice was the driver. The difference between this and Henry Ruggs from the Raiders is fortunately nobody died but it sounds like the speed and level of reckless conduct is the same . And leaving the scene of an accident particularly without checking on whether anyone is injured ( if true ) is pretty low.

It will be interesting to see how the NFL handles this if indeed Rice was the driver. The difference between this and Henry Ruggs from the Raiders is fortunately nobody died but it sounds like the speed and level of reckless conduct is the same . And leaving the scene of an accident particularly without checking on whether anyone is injured ( if true ) is pretty low.
Yeah I agree. What I don't understand is these teams HAVE to have like a guy players can call in scenarios like this right? If not Uber? I mean if it were me on an NFL team why would you risk it?

Or the Vegas Raiders wr. These guys fight all their lives to make it and have a comfortable lifestyle and throw it all away over dumb ****. I know that is a 49yr old perspective and not a 20 something year old perspective, but even in my 20's I knew what not to do, lol .
I think about the things I was doing in my early 20 and would have done if millions of dollars were added to the equation I would have been in the news for sure. Not condoning it, but handing the amount of money to these kids that they get it isn't surprising, especially with some of their backgrounds.

If you're Rice, why run? It now turns into a much worse crime for fleeing. The only reason you run is if you're drunk or high.

If you're Rice, why run? It now turns into a much worse crime for fleeing. The only reason you run is if you're drunk or high.
I was going to say, because you're drunk and/or have drugs on you. People also panic and do dumb things too though.

Clearly scared...again assuming he was driving, we don't know

Back