The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love days like today. Got tons of work done.
Launched Truvis Immortal
Signups for Shaft Up means two more lucky THpers are going to win a free trip and gear
Signups for Bstone Fit Like a Pro mean another lucky THPer is going to win a free trip and gear.

This is a lot of fun. I like fun.

not even mid afternoon yet and you have the forum going crazy with new sign ups and event teasers. And it's only thursday.

not even mid afternoon yet and you have the forum going crazy with new sign ups and event teasers. And it's only thursday.

Not to mention we're probably going to get to find out who's leading team THP at the Grandaddy soon.

Man work sucks today. Is it 5 yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This community has lots of evidence that many people have much worse days than you're having. I mean awful, and I'm not trying to make light of anything here. But I heard this today and I can't unhear it.

Today I had my third cystocopy in nine weeks. They went in through my bladder (by the obvious entryway) to get the remnant of what was once a dime-sized kidney stone. They got it all. But my surgery was delayed for three hours because they used my OR for an emergency. While waiting in prep, I heard these exchanges among the staff.

"How's the p*nile trauma in 32 (my OR)?"

"It must be bad. They should have been done by now."

And later:

"His OR is ready now."

"That took a long time."

"Yeah, apparently it was really badly swollen."

So yes, I had a very good day too.

Oh, I’ve got a peach today.

At school, a TEACHER telling one of my golfers that golf isn’t a sport.

Oh, that girls dad played division one golf btw.

Talk about knowing your audience. Yuck

Talk about knowing your audience. Yuck

She’s a real peach.

Apologized for NOT failing one of my kids last year.

She’s a real peach.

Aren't you overgeneralizing a bit about peaches? She sounds more like the pits to me.

I keep telling myself one of the greatest things about America is that everybody has the right to be wrong. I seem to be telling myself that a lot more often of late.

She’s a real peach.

So she apologized for being bad at her job and having a crappy attitude?! Lucky school district!

Wheres @Canadan I need some rum. I can't believe I just said that...I don't even know who I am anymore

Wheres @Canadan I need some rum. I can't believe I just said that...I don't even know who I am anymore

He stole it all. We only have whiskey left.

I love rum. Had you stayed when I told you to, you’d already have your fill of it lmao

So she apologized for being bad at her job and having a crappy attitude?! Lucky school district!

Yeah, we are winning every day for having that gem on staff.

I love rum. Had you stayed when I told you to, you’d already have your fill of it lmao

Lol I wish I could have.

But for now I’ll settle for what’s on hand. A little Captain Morgan haha.

e88202ef544ce4061d659912b93a9c65.gif

Well, i tried to be positive.

I think I need to run a post Morgan Cup contest. I’ve got the perfect idea, now I just need some prizes.

Man work sucks today. Is it 5 yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You’re a podcast star can’t be that bad

Lame

She’s a real peach.

Wait, what?

Me too

He stole it all. We only have whiskey left.
. Sounds about right.

I think I need to run a post Morgan Cup contest. I’ve got the perfect idea, now I just need some prizes.

Jeez it’s Thursday and you haven’t yet? C’mon man

We had our sons kindergarten screening tonight and it hit me that this will be the last kid we'll be sending to school. I'm not sure why that hit me so hard but it seems weird.

mmm rum sounds good about now. Gonna have to get some tomorrow.

We had our sons kindergarten screening tonight and it hit me that this will be the last kid we'll be sending to school. I'm not sure why that hit me so hard but it seems weird.

I know the feeling dude! It’s kind of the smack in the face that your little one isn’t a baby anymore. Trust me though, you’ve got so many goods times ahead of you with your kids. Just wait until you send one off to college...I don’t even know how I’ll feel when my youngest leaves, who turns 13 this year, so at least we’ve got a little time. I know it’s gonna fly by though...

People absolutely SUCK dude. Amazes me.
I don't take issue with her opinion, but an educator saying that to a student about ANY activity is beyond wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back