The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fun part about Canada in the winter, they lie about the temperature. You'll be like, "Oh, -4 isn't that bad" then you notice the "Feels like -18" below it.

"I'll take s*** I've never said for 500 please"

Maybe I'm going to bad franchises, but I've never even been close to impressed.

Me neither. Plus, a restaurant that serves only chicken is weird. What if I want a burger or something?

Me neither. Plus, a restaurant that serves only chicken is weird. What if I want a burger or something?

Do you go to KFC or Popeye's for a burger? No.

Don't go there if you want a burger.. Do you go to Long John Silvers if you want a burger? What about Panda Express or Pizza Hut

TapaTalk from the iPhone

That's just another reason why Wendy's > Chic Fil A. Versatility!

CFA's milkshakes are da bomb.

Yes! Also for breakfast their chicken biscuits are incredible

TapaTalk from the iPhone

McGriddles and Subway still dominates the fast food breakfast world.

Id take a chicken biscuit over either of those in a heartbeat

TapaTalk from the iPhone

So you are saying I'm missing out because I have never been to a Chik-fil-a?

I am not a fan of their "eggs" at all. I prefer a nice piece of chicken on a warm biscuit.

Different strokes

TapaTalk from the iPhone

McDonald's breakfast is gross. Only ever liked the bagel sandwiches.

Subway is alright. Not too bad.

I'll eat me a McD's steak, egg, and cheese bagel sandwich though. Mmm.

And, for those have have them available, Sheetz does some quality breakfast sandwiches as well.

And, for those have have them available, Sheetz does some quality breakfast sandwiches as well.

Can we take 2 seconds to appreciate the delectable culinary creations that Sheetz puts out? Sheetz is like a God amongst men in the fast food biz.

Can we take 2 seconds to appreciate the delectable culinary creations that Sheetz puts out? Sheetz is like a God amongst men in the fast food biz.

If only they had more than 5 locations

Don't go there if you want a burger.. Do you go to Long John Silvers if you want a burger? What about Panda Express or Pizza Hut
Unless it's a Long John Silver's/A&W.

CFA's milkshakes are da bomb.
You've never eaten here:

blog091031a.JPG

Best shakes and malteds I've ever had (only in KC - - - Texas Hacker has been right down the street from this place and didn't know it!)

They also have the best pork tenders. And HUGE (I cut them in half and make it a double!)

09christystastyqueen2.JPG

McDonald's breakfast is gross. Only ever liked the bagel sandwiches.
I like the Sausage McMuffins.

I like Hardee's breakfast biscuits, especially the loaded omelet.
I like their biscuits and gravy. Some of the best I've had.

So you are saying I'm missing out because I have never been to a Chik-fil-a?

Not really. Alright chicken, but nothing else on the menu.

The chicken biscuits are pretty good though.

Not really. Alright chicken, but nothing else on the menu.

The chicken biscuits are pretty good though.

The only one we have is in the airport way down on of the concourses, next time I get delayed I will give it a shot.

There's no better way to ruin a breakfast sandwich than putting it on a biscuit.

#TeamEnglishMuffin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back