The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now I want a burger. If I wasn't snowed in right now, I would be on my to Jack in the Box

I like Wendy's new fries, alot better than the old ones. Although like everything else at Wendy's, they are subject to be terrible on any given trip.

You're a mad man Wake.. A MAD MAN!

Had some on the drive up from Dallas to home. Effing horrible. Used to be so good, but so did the burgers.

Only thing worth a crap now are the spicy chicken sandwiches....and the Frosty's of course!

I had a spicy chicken. It was also bad. For shame Wendys. For shame.

I don't care about the quality of Wendy's fries. I dip them in my frosty. Any French fry is good dipped in a frosty.

I don't care about the quality of Wendy's fries. I dip them in my frosty. Any French fry is good dipped in a frosty.

I remember you saying Wendy's chicken was better than Chicfila, after a year in God's country do you still feel that way?

I remember you saying Wendy's chicken was better than Chicfila, after a year in God's country do you still feel that way?

Yeah. Chic Fil A sucks. Wendy's is like a million times better.

Back home finally after a long drive from Montreal. Great trip, I'm so freaking exhausted.

I like Wendy's Spicy Chicken Sandwich and Chic Fil A's Grilled Chicken Sandwich. Either one is mighty good to me.

I like Wendy's Spicy Chicken Sandwich and Chic Fil A's Grilled Chicken Sandwich. Either one is mighty good to me.

I'm just not a fan of it at all, oddly.

You should probably move back to NJ where you belong. That is just the craziest thing I've ever heard.

You should probably move back to NJ where you belong. That is just the craziest thing I've ever heard.

Stupid weather. Lol.

Back home finally after a long drive from Montreal. Great trip, I'm so freaking exhausted.

Good to hear you had a great trip JN. how was the weather? Saw you posted s picture of snow

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

Good to hear you had a great trip JN. how was the weather? Saw you posted s picture of snow

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

Cold, cold, cold but the snow had hit the city the day and night before we arrived. Wind that chilled to the bone.

Dam,
You were like up here--- and now you are down here ____

Wendys has some fine things, but comparing chicken to chick-fil-a is making me wonder about that Clemson edumucation.

:act-up:

We dont want him either after that statement.

I'm going to join in with Charlie and say I have NEVER had a good meal at Chik-fil-a.

Welcome to Canada.

Haha, yep. This is our fourth year going to Montreal this time of year, so I am used to it and expect it. So much fun with great friends...and very late nights. Was up until almost 4 this morning, went to bed and woke up around 9 to pack and get ready to head out.

I'm going to join in with Charlie and say I have NEVER had a good meal at Chik-fil-a.

I just don't get this phenomenon, I really don't. I really don't even care for chicken all that much, but CFA's chicken is just so juicy and full of flavor.

Maybe I'm going to bad franchises, but I've never even been close to impressed.

Maybe I'm going to bad franchises, but I've never even been close to impressed.

Count me in as well. I've never been impressed with CFA at all.

Haha, yep. This is our fourth year going to Montreal this time of year, so I am used to it and expect it. So much fun with great friends...and very late nights. Was up until almost 4 this morning, went to bed and woke up around 9 to pack and get ready to head out.

The fun part about Canada in the winter, they lie about the temperature. You'll be like, "Oh, -4 isn't that bad" then you notice the "Feels like -18" below it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back