The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
the food talk needs to stop...so hungry

Thats ridiculous. No clue why there arent any down here. They are all over the panhandle of Florida, just not down here.

They have them in Tampa as well.

I miss Hardees. Best Biscuits and Gravy anywhere.

How about their Cinnamon Rasin biscuits?! It's been too long since I've had one of those.

Cracker Barrel's all-you-can-eat Biscuits and Gravy are pretty phenomenal.

How about their Cinnamon Rasin biscuits?! It's been too long since I've had one of those.

Cracker Barrel's all-you-can-eat Biscuits and Gravy are pretty phenomenal.

Those were my favorite thing in the world growing up, so delicious.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

hyhaguzu.jpg

Dont know what a Jim Beam Bourbon Thickburger is but Id definitely shove it down my pants. Sounds delicious.

Dont know what a Jim Beam Bourbon Thickburger is but Id definitely shove it down my pants. Sounds delicious.

Thick burgers are pretty good.

Thick burgers are pretty good.

They are pretty dang good. Well worth what they charge for them.

OUCH hahaha

I want to hear one good reason why anybody would wear purple knee high rain boots. Ever. That lady should take a soccer ball to the forehead just for wearing those things.

I want to hear one good reason why anybody would wear purple knee high rain boots. Ever. That lady should take a soccer ball to the forehead just for wearing those things.

Whew. I thought you were referring to me. I swear it was only that one time...

I didn't even know that Hardee's still existed.

Until I moved to Hawaii some years ago, I never knew that Hardee's was also Carl's Jr. Heck, I didn't even know there was a Carl's Jr.

Carl's Jr. sucks though...no breakfast biscuits...
Then they don't have biscuits and gravy either? That sucks!

I miss Hardees. Best Biscuits and Gravy anywhere.

That is the best comment I've seen in a while!!!!
You must have skimmed this, jacob from yesterday!

I like their biscuits and gravy. Some of the best I've had.

You can keep that ball anyway

5HfrHSc.jpg

How spendy would shipping be for a set of irons and a staff bag, separately. Looks like I'm going to have to off some stuff and though I've shipped a few bags, I can't remember what I was paying. Craig's List would avoid the shipping, but anything other than Titleist or Taylormade is hard to get sold around here.

Lol, my girlfriend is a resident director for the university housing, we just found out today she's moving to the Greek housing complex to
Over see that...lol looks like we'll be dealing with drunk pledges and streakers all the time lol

Oh and by the way, the Walking Dead is not about Zombies

How spendy would shipping be for a set of irons and a staff bag, separately. Looks like I'm going to have to off some stuff and though I've shipped a few bags, I can't remember what I was paying. Craig's List would avoid the shipping, but anything other than Titleist or Taylormade is hard to get sold around here.

I'd guess the staff bag would be around $40-50 shipped depending upon the box size. Irons most likely will be $20-30.

480010_10151392796758645_931763239_n.jpg

This cracked me up this morning;

dugtbell_zps9658688e.png

Dufner is a hilarious twitter follow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back