The Official Banter Away thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like I will be able to go to all the THP events next year once I reply to this email.

Dear Beneficiary

This is to officially inform you that we have verified your contract / inheritance file and found out that why you have not Received your payment is because you have not fulfilled the obligations given to you in respect of your contract/Inheritance payment.

Secondly we have been informed that you are still dealing with those none officials in the bank in other to secure the release of your fund. We wish to advise you that such an illegal act has to stop if you wish to receive your Payment since we have decided to bring a solution to your problem.

On behalf of the International Monetary Fund (IMF) Debt Reconciliation Unit newly set up by the United Nations in conjunction With the British Government.The World Bank have mandate us we the Bank Directors and President to compensate all the victim with a sum of $5million (Five Million United State Dollars).

You must get back to me immediately by completing the requested information Below:

Full Name:.........

Direct Mobile Number: ....

Residence Address: ...

Age/ sex/ occupation: ..

A copy of your Driver's License:

Best regards,
Adekunle M. Adeosun

For the love of God, fulfill the obligations given to you in respect to your contract/inheritance payment already.

The letter of the law protects GZ, I agree, a kid lost his life. But the fact that the Florida states attorney has failed on two high profile cases is horrible.

GA states attorney failed with Ray Lewis and lost their jobs. I expect some changes in Tallahassee very soon

IMHO the attorneys did the absolute best they could with a loser case that never should have been filed in the first place. There just weren't many facts that could be proven in court that were beneficial to their side of this one.

It may be worth remembering that the local sheriff and prosecutor refused to arrest/file charges because they didn't believe there was any evidence to contradict Zimmerman's self defense story. Maybe they had it right from the beginning.

So use to working evening shifts that I just told someone on the phone to enjoy their evening......then noticed it was only 8:00am..............

So use to working evening shifts that I just told someone on the phone to enjoy their evening......then noticed it was only 8:00am..............

6 months after moving to day shift I still do that

6 months after moving to day shift I still do that

It's like you become a robot on the phone after awhile.

Omg the new cars.com commercial is awesome.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk

hey guys

Howdy Jack.

how's it goin, Kobe?

sorry I havn't been around in a while, been busy with work and golf, havn't had much time to do any sort of online communication.

Erica is meeting somebody from Craigslist right now. we are either going to get a slightly used jumparoo, an abduction and murder, or a hot and steamy cougar. I can't wait to see the results.

Good to see you back OJ! How goes the job

Hey Taylor! Its really good, i really like it. Except for one total jerk in the proshop who thinks he's better than everybody, everybody is really cool. It's a fun job too. Easy money if you ask me.

Erica is meeting somebody from Craigslist right now. we are either going to get a slightly used jumparoo, an abduction and murder, or a hot and steamy cougar. I can't wait to see the results.

Option C sounds awesome

Hey Taylor! Its really good, i really like it. Except for one total jerk in the proshop who thinks he's better than everybody, everybody is really cool. It's a fun job too. Easy money if you ask me.

Great to hear! Unfortunately with work you won't always like everyone, but sounds like you have a good situation going for the most part. Good to hear dude

Its for the baby. I might take it for a spin though.

I can see this helping with the width you were lacking in your swing according to the 3BaysGSA Pro!

I can see this helping with the width you were lacking in your swing according to the 3BaysGSA Pro!

There you go lol.

Jumparoo it is. Baby is happy so I'm happy.

The baby wins. Figures.

a8ahu6es.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back