The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm leaving this here, Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays THP...

fbc29118e403e3ca7194d989c7eae5dd.jpg
This makes me so freak'n happy

Great pic James.

After what we've been through the past few months...quick decision to travel back home today to see my family. Never drive across a few states with so little traffic. Relaxing and looking forward to some positive family time. 600 or so miles of quiet time first.

Safe travels!!

I'm leaving this here, Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays THP...

fbc29118e403e3ca7194d989c7eae5dd.jpg

That is so freaking awesome man. Makes me smile.

THP, SeeMore, Bridgestone, and Charlotte. Can't get much more awesome than that, my heart is so so so so full.

Very nice pic, Jman!

Thank you everyone!

I've over eaten and now sitting in the recliner at the station watching movies

Love that picture James. Simply beautiful.

Have you ever eaten so much that you feel like throwing up?

Isn't that the best?!

Have you ever eaten so much that you feel like throwing up?

Isn't that the best?!

I was coming here to post something along the exact same lines. I had about as much Chinese food as someone can eat in a sitting.

I was coming here to post something along the exact same lines. I had about as much Chinese food as someone can eat in a sitting.

The thing is, you'll be hungry again in half an hour!

I have without question eaten more food this week than I have ever eaten. Sunday we had Christmas at my wife's grandparents house, and I ate a ton. Tuesday we had a Christmas lunch at the office, and I are a ton. Wednesday we had Christmas at my parents, and I ate a ton. Today we were at my wife's parents, and I ate a ton. Tomorrow I will have leftovers, and I will eat a ton.

I'm the heaviest I've ever been. I've never been one for resolutions, but starting next week I will be going in the other direction. But for now, I'm eating ooey gooey cake.

These petit fours my mom sent are freaking delish. I'm going to eat far too many of these.

As awesome as Disney is.... There are some asshats out there. Unreal some of the things I witnessed today.

My wife got me some new tools for Christmas so I guess its time to start doing some home improvement projects. Bathroom is up first. Time for tile, a new toilet and some more storage space for all of her crap.

As awesome as Disney is.... There are some asshats out there. Unreal some of the things I witnessed today.

I really dont know how you managed to handle the crowd levels that come with Christmas day. Your patience level must be superhero level.

Hopefully we won't come across that next week. We are only going to one park I believe and it's probably going to be universal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back