The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excited to head up to see my dad this weekend. Not excited that low temps will be below zero while we are there. I'm a full blown flatlander now.

Accutane is actually, a very safe medication if monitored accordingly. Some people have issues, but 99% of people have great success and no issues .... those reports aren't made public because the media doesn't care about positive medication reports, only negative. Accutane has helped millions and millions of people and the only true "cure" for acne.

Interesting that you say that, as I've only ever heard the negative. But like you said, the media doesn't like positive medical reports. It was a huge help for me. It was a last ditch effort for my Dermatologist. I tried different face cleaners and meds and nothing really helped.

I got more nose bleeds than I could count. At least one a day normally. Also got super bad chapped lips, but it was easily worth getting rid of the horrible acne I had.

I only got one nose bleed the whole time I was on it. It was a pretty severe one though.

Got some fun awaiting me at home
1ff77bc8003def412f23dcb9eca4ddce.jpg

Stop living in Cleveland. There's actual sun here.

Ohio cities trash talking....haha. It's like debating a McDouble vs double cheeseburger when Kobe beef is on the same menu.

Interesting that you say that, as I've only ever heard the negative. But like you said, the media doesn't like positive medical reports. It was a huge help for me. It was a last ditch effort for my Dermatologist. I tried different face cleaners and meds and nothing really helped.

I only got one nose bleed the whole time I was on it. It was a pretty severe one though.

I never had any problems with. And it worked wonders.

Misery loves company kind of thing I guess.

Heck after living in Jamestown Im jealous at how good people in Cleveland have it lol

I'm not trash talking at all. Cincinnati blows. I just want my friend to move near me again.

To be fair you also chose a McDouble over a double cheeseburger....and that's crazy talk.

To be fair you also chose a McDouble over a double cheeseburger....and that's crazy talk.
Very questionable

Canadan is Crazydan.

Very questionable

One piece of cheese or two pieces of cheese. Hmmmm. It's like choosing New Jersey over any place.

Will this work? We will see in about an hour!

5162ef135a0a1cd8bad82d869f1f3da2.jpg

We need pictures. We probably need a Tortas Frontera Grill thread...haha

If anyone else has Postmates in their town.. man it is amazing. The amount of Chipotle I have had delivered to me over the past month is kind of shocking

Best airport food ever.

It really is. The menu is always changing and it's really solid. San Diego has a solid BBQ place, but it's not in the aa wing.

If anyone else has Postmates in their town.. man it is amazing. The amount of Chipotle I have had delivered to me over the past month is kind of shocking

Never heard of Postmates. The concept is pretty straight forward. huh

Never heard of Postmates. The concept is pretty straight forward. huh

Yes and it's amazing. The chipotle by me has ridiculously long wait times so I usually order it as I leave work and the guy gets to my place about the same time as I do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back