The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I only use mine when turning no need when changing lanes drives my wife insane

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I think going from the far left lane (3 lane highway) to the exit ramp in 100 feet qualifies as signal worthy!

Just checked my profile and found my join date. Can't believe it's been just over 2 years. Been a fun time and still trying for my first THP event

Caught a bit of the gymnastics that was on before PGA coverage on NBC. Those cats are YOKED.

Last edited:
I don't feel like my anniversary date is correct based on my commitment to the site. I was just a partial member until just recently, now I feel like I'm fully engaged!

I'm not sure "missing" is the correct word.....

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

Missing is the correct word.

Missing another male in the room that is.

:act-up:

Looks like we need a scrapbook thread

Caught a bit of the gymnastics that was one before PGA coverage on NBC. Those cats are YOKED.

I thought the same thing!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You could scrapbook the Kentwool Kickoff Classic for all of us... Just sayin..

I prefer working with wood before it gets to that stage. I would have my wife do it if you wanted it, say, in 2020.

Some people don't understand the rules of a stop sign. Had a guy second inline at a stop sign across from me making a left turn wave me thru like he was doing me favor when I already had the right away after the car in front of him went first.

Some people don't understand the rules of a stop sign. Had a guy second inline at a stop sign across from me making a left turn wave me thru like he was doing me favor when I already had the right away after the car in front of him went first.

He may have had several times where he sat while the person with ROW just sat there holding an empty clue bag.

The real fun is when you have two four lane roads intersecting with a four way stop #FreeForAll

Damn foriegners!

6:30 and still going strong...

0ceab7fc9021811f2dd0ac4a4b2ac727.jpg

#Cookie see if you can spot something wrong in that photo :D

The male there in the back right?

He may have had several times where he sat while the person with ROW just sat there holding an empty clue bag.

The real fun is when you have two four lane roads intersecting with a four way stop #FreeForAll

this particular section is notorious for the left hand turners not wanting to stop regardless of who is on the other side because it's a spilt lane highway and they don't want to get caught by either the oncoming traffic goin north from the shopping center or those already on the highway. There is a traffic life a couple hundred feet before this crossing

I was going to say the exercise to cheese fries ratio.
But I fall on the cheese fries side myself.

The Official Banter Away Thread

You forgot the most important part. The thumbs up

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

He's obviously a ladies man #TargetRichEnvironment

On the plus side of it all the missus raised almost three grand for her ACS relay team with this little shindig.

Carol. She annoys me. It's the old bag that is just rude to the employees in front of me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back