The Official Banter Away Thread

So, early MRI tomorrow.
Nobody likes the upper half of their body stuffed into a tube, but I'm kinda claustrophobic.

To combat this, I usually go to the location with the "wide body" tube, and they give me something to "calm me".

I've decided to skip the meds tomorrow because I am useless for the rest of the day if I take them, and I want to catch the first WGP tomorrow!

We'll see how this goes.
I'd be lying if I said I wasn't nervous 😬

Good luck Cap'n @Davidhibler. Just close your eyes and dream of The Grandaddy!

You got this cap 👊

I know it's too late at this point but they couldn't do an IV to go under, or do they happen up have the TV goggles? Basically VR.
Just the headphones.

Normally isn't an issue because I take something. Last time I tried to do one and not take something I was unable to finish, but it was a regular machine.

I just don't want to sleep the day away tomorrow so I'm going to try it without.

Wife's aunt and uncle from two provinces away texted today, asking if it isn't too much trouble, to come for a visit.

My answer? Emphatic, no questions asked, whenever they want..... YEEEEESSSSSSSS

It won't be for a bit, but man I am excited. Haven't seen them in over 2 years. A long overdue visit.

Just the headphones.

Normally isn't an issue because I take something. Last time I tried to do one and not take something I was unable to finish, but it was a regular machine.

I just don't want to sleep the day away tomorrow so I'm going to try it without.
I heard picturing the MRI tech in their underwear helps

So, early MRI tomorrow.
Nobody likes the upper half of their body stuffed into a tube, but I'm kinda claustrophobic.

To combat this, I usually go to the location with the "wide body" tube, and they give me something to "calm me".

I've decided to skip the meds tomorrow because I am useless for the rest of the day if I take them, and I want to catch the first WGP tomorrow!

We'll see how this goes.
Best of luck and positive vibes to you!! Hope it all goes well.

Morning news had on a segment they were talking up and proud of that their tip for ways to save money was to not spend more than you have to… guess I’d of never thought of that one on my own 🤦‍♂️.

Morning news had on a segment they were talking up and proud of that their tip for ways to save money was to not spend more than you have to… guess I’d of never thought of that one on my own 🤦‍♂️.
That does sound very main stream media.

This just in: Drinking more water is also key to hydration.

So, early MRI tomorrow.

We'll see how this goes.
Following back up on this buddy - still thinking about you.

My thoughts exactly :LOL:. Why didn’t I ever think 🤔 of that.

So, early MRI tomorrow.

We'll see how this goes.

Best of luck with this!

Playing a new course tomorrow with my buddy and a couple of his friends. He’s talking up my game and I’m giving up 3-12 strokes to these guys.

*me laughing nervously after coming off a 93 last weekend :LOL:

I hate to pull away from the forum but I'm about to start meetings for most of my day, I'll be checking in and out as I can but I don't want to miss a single thing on here.

I have an hour to kill while my daughter finishes her last driving lesson for her permit so I decided to get some breakfast. I’m eating a smoked kielbasa and sauerkraut omelette and it’s freaking amazing.

Good morning THP!!! How is everyone doing? Hope you are all well!! Let's have a great day.

@Davidhibler, thinking of you brother, let us know how things went when you get done!!

Thanks, dude.
It was fine lol!

Kind of embarrassing how worried I was.
😳

Hope you have a great day!
Never be embarrassed about that kind of stuff.
At your advanced age, these things are important.

So, early MRI tomorrow.

We'll see how this goes.

i hate MRIs for that very fact! I used a wet washcloth over my eyes to get through the last one!!

That's a pro tip.....kinda like 'on this hole, hit your drive long and straight' 🤔

Back