The Official Banter Away Thread

4040F957-FD89-4EA3-BA49-382BB7CCC0E2.jpeg

Who doesn’t drink at an office on Wed?
C778CD58-ACF1-4E4B-9AE7-49D325AD5E2E.jpeg

Tried some KT tape on my wrist today and it actually helped with some of the pain I've been having. Forgot to bring some aleve with me today, so hopefully it'll be even more beneficial if I can combine the two.

Starting a 3 day tactical shotgun class tomorrow, me thinks i will be very sore by Sunday afternoon... after 500 12 gauge shots and all the moving around. Heck i am sore now and only put a brisket in the BGE.

Apparently the spammers are trying to hit a quota this morning.

I'm sure it's a pain for @GolferGamd @JB but it always gets squared away so fast.

what language is that?

Tapatalk has been deleted - mobile is fantastic- and I feel pretty comfortable with all the new stuff now

Been awake at 3 AM here in San Diego due to jet lag. I hope there is a mandatory nap time later, like in pre school.

Tapatalk has been deleted - mobile is fantastic- and I feel pretty comfortable with all the new stuff now

I just did the same last evening. Wooohooo!!!

This will be an awesome addition in 2020

37 degrees outside this morning. Cold af and I'm not liking it.

37 degrees outside this morning. Cold af and I'm not liking it.

It's been pretty chilly in the mornings the past couple of days here too. Plus raining and misty which has just been depressing. It looks like we have a warm up coming next week thankfully. It's too early for junk weather!

Cold and rainy day today here too, hoping I get out of the way quick because my buddy and I have a round planned for tomorrow

Also hitting traffic 2 Miles onto the highway is never a good sign

Snow has melted, warmer today. I should be able to hit some balls and maybe even play a few holes today. Work will get very busy next week. Running a project meeting with about 100 people coming in from all over the country. Gotta use the weather and flexible time windows available. Few more weeks and then brain will shift from golf to skiing. I’m already feeling that itch.

It's been pretty chilly in the mornings the past couple of days here too. Plus raining and misty which has just been depressing. It looks like we have a warm up coming next week thankfully. It's too early for junk weather!

We'll be getting a few warm days next week. But, the weekend looks to be cold and wet again. I may have to take a day off if I'm going to get any golf in.

All this talk of snow and cold really makes me appreciate the heat and humidity in Houston.

All this talk of snow and cold really makes me appreciate the heat and humidity in Houston.

I was thinking the same thing. Our “cold front” puts us in the high 80’s or low 90’s and I’m so happy.

I believe I got a whole 7 minutes of sleep last night.

Back