The Official Banter Away Thread

TX/OU weekend next week. Kiddo has a birthday party to attend (skating...uggg!) Friday with one of her really good friends. Wife wants all hands on deck because it can get a little crazy at those parties. Just was asked to play in a 2 man "Greenskeeper Revenge" tournament at a local club on the same day at the same time. Also will be gone the next day for the game. Wheels are spinning............how the heck am I going to pull this off??!!
Revisiting.....the door may be slightly open. She was talking about next Friday and how she has an appt. that Friday afternoon. At that point I knew it was done so took the opportunity to build some points back up by bringing up that I was asked to play that Friday afternoon but of course was not playing because of everything that was going on with the party and her appt. She then asks why? I reply that I thought she wanted all hands on deck for the party and then of course help with the kiddos during her appt. She replies that that shouldn't be a problem that she'll just get our oldest to help out at the party and watch the other 2 while she's at the appt. I respond with:

Well, we'll see then................:sneaky:

No day like an event day!

Haha @golfinnut with these bday threads for people with no posts. :oops:

Haha @golfinnut with these bday threads for people with no posts. :oops:
Yeah I thought about it. Maybe it might give them incentive to post

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Yeah I thought about it. Maybe it might give them incentive to post

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Timing it right for trophy time,crazy coincidence. I kid I kid. :)

• Appreciation
Reactions: JB

My next door neighbor never finishes any of his projects around the house before moving to the next one. He started to fix his deck 3+ months ago and it's sitting in the exact same state as in Late June / Early July. I'm looking out my window and he's now scraping and repainting his front windows. I'm guessing he will get about 80% done today and won't touch them again until next year. It's rather annoying.

:ROFLMAO:655634DB-60EA-4648-81A0-EA7B9CE64732.jpeg

Last edited:
Revisiting.....the door may be slightly open. She was talking about next Friday and how she has an appt. that Friday afternoon. At that point I knew it was done so took the opportunity to build some points back up by bringing up that I was asked to play that Friday afternoon but of course was not playing because of everything that was going on with the party and her appt. She then asks why? I reply that I thought she wanted all hands on deck for the party and then of course help with the kiddos during her appt. She replies that that shouldn't be a problem that she'll just get our oldest to help out at the party and watch the other 2 while she's at the appt. I respond with:

Well, we'll see then................:sneaky:
Good karma there Nate. If you had gone in guns a'blazin', you'd be toast.

Looks like early morning THP is as exciting as late night THP

4136B783-48C6-4953-A13D-9C312C4C305D.png

This work day couldn't end fast enough. People have already been on the rampage since 6 am :mad:

Just gonna leave this right here...

High of 56 degrees today. UGH

Man I'm loving the cooler temps tbh

Man I'm loving the cooler temps tbh
I don't want it to be 90 but 65-75 is nice. I can deal with that, I mean it is october but when its wet too its just miserable

Back