The Official Banter Away Thread

Crazy work week means self care Friday
20210618_155609.jpg

Can training classes be more boring and virtually useless in so many cases in the real world? 4 hours today and all I wanted to say was common you gotta move this along. Please.

Sorry trainers on THP. 😂

Yeah, I had a couple like that but it seems like they have been gone for a while now
I was just curious how long people left it before putting them on the list as there is some users who I just can't believe are serious with their posts
Some are almost immediate, some I give a few chances to see if they just had an off day or that's how they really are. I have a few on there already, and an itchy finger on the trigger for one in particular at the moment. It really can make the forum a better place.

100 degree days with super high humidity makes it very busy for a commercial/Industrial HVAC service manager. We are getting a break all of next week which will ease the load on these service techs on top of roofs.

100 degree days with super high humidity makes it very busy for a commercial/Industrial HVAC service manager. We are getting a break all of next week which will ease the load on these service techs on top of roofs.
It's ironic how we lament about choosing to play a game in such conditions but forget about the guy who lugs hundreds of pounds of equipment up a ladder and work in these conditions for long days just to make sure it's cool inside when the golfer gets home;)

Some are almost immediate, some I give a few chances to see if they just had an off day or that's how they really are. I have a few on there already, and an itchy finger on the trigger for one in particular at the moment. It really can make the forum a better place.
Hey Snowy, yes I'm having a off day. Don't ignore me! 😢

DA93A5D0-D13A-421E-867E-3A27A048DEB4.jpeg

I love night swims this time of year. The 9pm, 106F night air feels like a walk-in freezer when you get out of the water.

I love night swims this time of year. The 9pm, 106F night air feels like a walk-in freezer when you get out of the water.
I just got out from a night swim a little while ago. My pool water is 90°, outside temp was 110° with a light breeze. I was chilled when I got out of the water to dry off!

I just got out from a night swim a little while ago. My pool water is 90°, outside temp was 110° with a light breeze. I was chilled when I got out of the water to dry off!
Evaporative cooling at it's finest!

Can someone link me to the magic pill that stops my aging?

My 40's were great, my 50's were pretty good! It wasn't until I hit 60 that I really started sliding downhill! And the descent was fairly rapid!

Just got the email for my CSA for this week, and they have all been good, but this one is the best yet, I'm super excited.

Squash, Greens bunch (Chard, kale, collards), carrots, cabbage, beets, bulb onions, lettuce heads, basil, celery, cilantro, and parsley.

Coworkers threw me a little baby shower today, first one they've ever done for a male but they all just love babies haha
20210622_140639.jpg

And I'm stuffed with brownies and cookies (y)

Banter or Rant.. hmmm

If your company decides they are moving away from live support to only a chat feature, then when you log in to the chat window there needs to be a number in front of you and an estimated time to wait. Sitting here with no notice as I wait for company support and it has been 35 mins. I would think that the company wants to get paid by the customer and they can't get the system to work to pay their bill.

Guy joined our group last night with one of these. He was flying on it. I tried it not sure what i think. Was a little bit of work to handle . This type would be great for some but not everybody. As far as pace of play four guys on these that know how to use them with nobody in front of them slowing them down would get 18 in pretty quickly. Definitely would prefer the single cart @JB posted. AAC26CB7-F70A-43D9-BA83-C24CC2D5ED31.jpeg

This is what keeps me coming back to golf. The wind was perfect and I said “I’m going to clear the road today.” While it didn’t stay in the fairway I still stuck it within 8‘ of a hard pin placement. Birdied the par 5 939633EB-83CA-4481-B2C8-8FBF684E8BF8.jpeg

yikes. some record-breaking temperatures in the forecast, about 30°F over historical averages

91, 102, 106, 108, 91, 84, 84
102, 113, 117, 118, 102, 95, 93

yikes.jpg

Last edited:
This is what keeps me coming back to golf. The wind was perfect and I said “I’m going to clear the road today.” While it didn’t stay in the fairway I still stuck it within 8‘ of a hard pin placement. Birdied the par 5 View attachment 9014239
Nice Drive "Teammate" !

Coworkers threw me a little baby shower today, first one they've ever done for a male but they all just love babies haha
View attachment 9014095

And I'm stuffed with brownies and cookies (y)
They probably felt better giving the gifts to you than you receiving them.
The feeling of "Normalcy" is powerful.

Man I really want to go golf while the contractors are here but super hesitant to leave them all alone 😕

They probably felt better giving the gifts to you than you receiving them.
The feeling of "Normalcy" is powerful.

Yeah its weird with the spotlight on me.. plus its all women, so like If I folded the clothes or blanket wrong they bugged and re did it haha

Back