The Official Banter Away Thread

I am not real superstitious, but when I see a thread on page 666 or 13 or some other number that I deem unlucky, I post to help get it off that page. I am all about people helping people.
I saw this one was on page 666 last night and I had to fight the urge to post a paragraph one word per post to bump it to page 667.

I saw this one was on page 666 last night and I had to fight the urge to post a paragraph one word per post to bump it to page 667.
You accomplished what I only dreamed of. Welcome to page 667, y’all.

At a 65th party and there is someone that **** their pants.
Well.... I think the first thing you need to do is make sure to clarify that it was not you whose pants were shat

The Outer Banks today!😳
544DB43C-CFEA-442A-AD5B-1D39CB24808E.jpeg

Saturday night and since we had an early round boys were hungry, so early dinner. But, now both boys are napping and wife is already in bed. It’s 6:30 pm on a Saturday

I think I need a new family. 😆

Good night for a evening swim I guess. 🤦‍♂️

Very informative. I didn’t say anything about Satan, just that I consider it an unlucky number similar to 13. But the banter is appreciated and gets us one post closer to lucky page number 667 😝

True! You didn't. But 666 is commonly called the "number of the beast", and "the beast" is commonly thought to be Satan! He is not! For the ancient Jews, "the beast" was Nero!

I am in a much better mental state for golf this year. I love the game but in the past I put too much pressure upon myself trying to improve and shoot a good score. It got to the point that I was losing sleep and having panic attacks on the way to the course. I was able to put it all in perspective late last year and decided I was going to find a way to make golf fun or I was going to quit playing. I am happy to say that i look forward to my rounds now and I am not nervous about how I will play.

Stopping in to say "Thank you" to @MWard for the invitation to play his Course this past Saturday, absolutely beautiful Course and as always it was a blast playing the round with a great guy.

Stopping in to say "Thank you" to @MWard for the invitation to play his Course this past Saturday, absolutely beautiful Course and as always it was a blast playing the round with a great guy.
Welcome back, stranger.

Three putts as far as the eye could see.

Table Tennis is the best.

I don't know why sports like TT are more exciting than mainstream like baseball haha gotta start watching The Ocho

My feet are telling me that playing 36 holes today might not have been the best idea.....

Last nights travel whooped my arse. Got in at 340am.

Also, my post count is about to blow up. Get ready. ;)

A little THP Experience was all I needed to get back to all cylinders.

So much gear to talk, so little time!

Wow! We used to have some spirited sessions around the campfire, but that is totally nuts! We, kind of, got close, but we never reached that level!

I'm exhausted. Did a bunch of back-swing drills today (making good progress on that front), then a 50-minute chest, triceps, and core workout at the gym. Probably gonna crash like a rock after dinner--if I can stay awake that long.

Wow. I am so impressed with one of my Junior level employees today. We had an impromptu conversation about his performance. I am writing his review and had him at very average. But I didn’t realize how much he does. I am so glad that we talked because he was looking at a mediocre raise. Now I’m backing him for a title change and a great raise. The only thing he needs to do is update his self evaluation to reflect all we’ve talked about. Now if he does not do that, well it’s out of my hands.

I haven't touched a club in almost two weeks and I think it was a great break for me. I think that was a much needed break but now I'm ready to get going and finish the season out strong.

Just saw/heard a teenage girl bumping Ice, Ice Baby in her car at a convenience store. She knew all the words and was dancing around.........disturbing events are happening.

Just saw/heard a teenage girl bumping Ice, Ice Baby in her car at a convenience store. She knew all the words and was dancing around.........disturbing events are happening.
When they say it's cool cuz it's retro

I haven't touched a club in almost two weeks and I think it was a great break for me. I think that was a much needed break but now I'm ready to get going and finish the season out strong.
Winter starts in like 2 weeks for you doesn't it?!?! lol:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I'm just impressed she knows who that is...lol. My daughter is hooked on old Elvis records. I can guarantee when she gets old enough to really talk about music, most of her generation wont even know who that is.

Back