The Official Banter Away Thread

You're a big Pink Power Ranger guy. It's fine.

No one will take that personally.

which Teletubby do you think Wardy was the biggest fan of?

which Teletubby do you think Wardy was the biggest fan of?

that was way after my time, I never watched a single episode of Teletubbies.

I am still confused by Dan‘s take, we all know Kelly Kapowski was the woman to watch of the 90s

that was way after my time, I never watched a single episode of Teletubbies.

I am still confused by Dan‘s take, we all know Kelly Kapowski was the woman to watch of the 90s
1631548196682.png

I think my new favorite thing to do when getting called by an unknown number is to start talking to them, and then just randomly stop talking, go on mute, and then go about my business as usual.

So far, the longest to stay on the line is 15 seconds. That's pretty strong.
I got someone to listen to 90 seconds of the golf broadcast on speakerphone a few weeks back. I was impressed they stayed on the line that long. Telemarketers/spammers are a hobby of mine.

I got someone to listen to 90 seconds of the golf broadcast on speakerphone a few weeks back. I was impressed they stayed on the line that long. Telemarketers/spammers are a hobby of mine.
hahahaha, that's awesome. Maybe they enjoyed it! #GrowTheGame

Our average athlete GPA at Wash U is 3.7. Wow!

I think I like breakfast most out of all meals
View attachment 9027140

Except dessert... dessert might win

Same here! I wake up hungry and love a good breakfast. I'm lucky in that I have 2 good breakfast places very close by, and very reasonably priced. I basically eat 2 meals a day now, breakfast and dinner. After a good breakfast, I really don't need lunch.

Ohio St and Browns losing in same weekend? I don’t think most of Ohio does right now either.

Thing is, you didn't need cable to watch those. And the Browns will be fine. Gave KC all they could handle. TOSU, maybe not! The D just sucks! The O will be fine. They were coming back, but the the D could not stop Oregon to save their lives.

I don’t know what this is, but I love it!

I deactivated my Facebook for a week. I just am tired of seeing all the negativity in the world! If I don’t miss it, I’m deleting it permanently. If you want to know how I’m doing…call me, text me, or this is a novel idea, stop by for a visit!🤷‍♂️

Note to self. Make sure the mic is muted on Teams before letting out a major belch!

Note to self. Make sure the mic is muted on Teams before letting out a major belch!
Lucky it wasn't the other end either

Wasn't there an episode of Futurama or something that would transmit smells across video services,

I deactivated my Facebook for a week. I just am tired of seeing all the negativity in the world! If I don’t miss it, I’m deleting it permanently. If you want to know how I’m doing…call me, text me, or this is a novel idea, stop by for a visit!🤷‍♂️

i've never been a facebook guy, but i dabbled in twitter a bit. i let myself get way too triggered and had to step away. don't miss it at all.

I suspended my account in November. I miss seeing pictures from friends and family but there are too many advantages to reactivate it. I still have Instagram, but that is it. No Twitter or anything else.

I suspended my account in November. I miss seeing pictures from friends and family but there are too many advantages to reactivate it. I still have Instagram, but that is it. No Twitter or anything else.
I just keep blocking people. I even blocked my sister this week because she’s jumped off the deep end and onto the crazy train.

I just keep blocking people. I even blocked my sister this week because she’s jumped off the deep end and onto the crazy train.
I tried that too. Blocking people created drama on another level. Now when people ask, “did you see what I posted on FB?” The answer is simple: No.

Back