The Official Banter Away Thread

Just bought 2 lbs of cherries. Anyone know how to booze some of them up?
Sugar
Cherries
Vodka.

If you got some mason jars, jam them with the cherries. Fill the jars with about 1/4-1/3 of the way up with sugar and top it off with vodka. Seal the jars and shake the **** out of it until the sugar dissolves. In about 2 weeks you'll have some awesome cherries (however, the longer they sit, the better). Store them in your pantry to keep them out of the light. 👍

Sugar
Cherries
Vodka.

If you got some mason jars, jam them with the cherries. Fill the jars with about 1/4-1/3 of the way up with sugar and top it off with vodka. Seal the jars and shake the **** out of it until the sugar dissolves. In about 2 weeks you'll have some awesome cherries (however, the longer they sit, the better). Store them in your pantry to keep them out of the light. 👍
Like I said, put in jar, pour booze in jar 🤷🏻‍♂️😂

Cheers to my man @YukonLiving and cheers to THP! Happy Friday!
20220128_205129.jpg

Ummm you guys and your fancy rum... I have captain is that allowed?
I have a few gallons I’ll of Captain’s I’ll bring the next time I’m in that land called OHiO.

So Wife got home do i Pour another rum? 😂

So Wife got home do i Pour another rum? 😂
The wife is home. You pour two. Interpret that any way that you need to..................:cool:

Just cracked the Pilar. Quite different than the last and quite tasty

Cheers fellas!
8D960F42-73ED-4BBF-BC36-67CE11DF8A91.jpeg

20220128_200704.jpg

Time to pour....

Yes
And then another
And another
And another

Yes, yes you do.
The wife is home. You pour two. Interpret that any way that you need to..................:cool:
Hahahaha I just did and she looked at me and said…”I’ve been gone for a week and your pouring another drink?” My response, “Yep your daughter is in the back doing her nails, I’m having a few rum’s & oh by the way I booked a tee time for the morning.”
I just looked my pillow is out next to the pool.

Am I really about to break out the knob creek now?

Back