The Official Banter Away Thread

Floridian’s are crazy. It’s going to be like a fall day in Ohio tomorrow. The talk all day is about the inclement weather we are going to have…

View attachment 9063672
If it weren't sooo difficult expensive to do I'd ship a snow ball to your neighbor and have him throw it at you

I think I'm in trouble. My wife has been looking at living room furniture all night and asking my opinion and I'm pretty sure I've said that looks good to everything.

My next credit card bill is going to suuccckkk.
Sneak in a driver so it blends into the total amount

Floridian’s are crazy. It’s going to be like a fall day in Ohio tomorrow. The talk all day is about the inclement weather we are going to have…

View attachment 9063672

watch out for falling iguanas

Good news, she's changed her focus and looking at flights to Phoenix for a long weekend getaway. This I can get behind.
Don’t do that to the good people of Phoenix , they didn’t ask for bad weather

There’s something wrong with your glass there’s a blue leaf on it
Haha! It’s my favourite whisky glass!

I might need to find a new one though with the new logo!

Stay safe in the northeast everyone. I will be thinking of you all while on the course tomorrow.

I am not saying I hate you, however...

....I might be thinking it :ROFLMAO:
I actually meant it. I really will be thinking about you all tomorrow. In between golf shots.

look on the bright side, you can spend $75 on chipotle tomorrow instead of wasting it on golf.

Had to clear a spot on the back window because the cat was very vocal about not being able to see the birds at the feeder. Every window in the house is covered with snow thanks to the wind.

4009186A-9904-454E-B10C-C347690FFAA5.jpeg

I need to find myself some type of weather station or indoor/outdoor weather indicator. It looks cold outside, but I'm afraid to open the door to find out just how cold.

According to the weather network, it's -6. I know Canada is supposed to be a metric country, but -6 feels better than -21.

I'd like to go get a haircut but I think staying inside with THP sounds safer.

I need to find myself some type of weather station or indoor/outdoor weather indicator. It looks cold outside, but I'm afraid to open the door to find out just how cold.

According to the weather network, it's -6. I know Canada is supposed to be a metric country, but -6 feels better than -21.

I'd like to go get a haircut but I think staying inside with THP sounds safer.
Not inexpensive, but well-built, accurate and durable stations - Davis Vantage Vue

Yup, this sucked
20220129_095348.jpg

I'm about to head outside for the first pass with the snowblower... wish me luck.
Jealous you have a snowblower to use. I passed on taking my FILs for now, so I'm regretting that now. I'm saving the sidewalks for tomorrow in hopes I can go grab it

Jealous you have a snowblower to use. I passed on taking my FILs for now, so I'm regretting that now. I'm saving the sidewalks for tomorrow in hopes I can go grab it

My driveway and walk wasn’t too bad but within 1 minute I couldn’t see a thing. Between the wind and the snow from the blower my glasses were covered almost immediately. I’ll head out later to do another pass.

D557F86D-266B-4AAA-9789-BAE48B120B06.jpeg

F96878FD-77CB-4122-B22C-5B8B7EE40944.jpegHeadcoveed in the wild

Back