The Official Banter Away Thread

Chugging Monster makes a difference, yeah?

I think I'm the only person I know who takes Nyquil and still can't fall asleep immediately.
When I'm sick Nyquil has little to no effect on me also.... my son was home from college all week and of course was sick the entire time.....I got it on Wednesday and drank an entire bottle of Nyquil in 1.5 days..... Drank 4-5 doses from 5pm to midnight..... was up at 6:30 on Thursday...... drank the rest of the bottle over the course of Thursday and was never sleepy..... stuff is overrated :rolleyes:

When I'm sick Nyquil has little to no effect on me also.... my son was home from college all week and of course was sick the entire time.....I got it on Wednesday and drank an entire bottle of Nyquil in 1.5 days..... Drank 4-5 doses from 5pm to midnight..... was up at 6:30 on Thursday...... drank the rest of the bottle over the course of Thursday and was never sleepy..... stuff is overrated :rolleyes:
Yeah, but you're a thing of legend.

I've read fan fiction with less lore.

Thanksgiving with wifey's family... ☑
Unavoidable bird flu acquired..... ☑
Feeling miserable and hanging with THPers all day... ?

Dang dude, that sucks, rest up hydrate and get some sleep. Hope you kick it sooner rather than later

?????

Hope you’re feeling better now

Dang dude, that sucks, rest up hydrate and get some sleep. Hope you kick it sooner rather than later
Considering Cal has has something every week since basically August I am shocked it took this long...

But, oh well. Excuse to hide in my office and watch football with you nerds lmao

Chugging Monster makes a difference, yeah?

I think I'm the only person I know who takes Nyquil and still can't fall asleep immediately.
Up until about 3 years ago when I would take NyQuil I would get a weird buzz and couldn't sleep at all. That always added to the misery.

golf 4 days in a row makes an old body need Bumbu and a steak, such a nice fixable problem...then another 19 hr flight to Chile tomorrow

first snowfall of the season

rest of week is pouring rain

For those that are pressing the report button on a Callaway driver. Please understand that THP allows images of goods when they hit the Usga site and/or does not contain a watermark.

Finally got an email with the new membership information for my old course after the redesign. Looks like I'm going to have to enroll in school to get student pricing.

For those that are pressing the report button on a Callaway driver. Please understand that THP allows images of goods when they hit the Usga site and/or does not contain a watermark.

How many clicks before the button breaks? Askng for a friend :D

Back