The Official Banter Away Thread

Regripping a set of irons with the TM Bubble shafts in them. Or I was, until I realized I cannot get the grip onto the butt of the oversized shaft.

Is having the "ultimate Gripping Tool", like the funnel that spreads the grip, the only way to do these? Or is there some other form of magic I can dp to get it to work?

My wife is already clearly understanding that I intend to sulk and/or buy things tomorrow from the comforts of our home hahaha
Yeah, this weather sucks! I only dug myself out today because I needed some groceries and some bourbon! I intend to be a hermit tomorrow! And maybe for the next few days!

I forgot I was in Florida today and my buddy hit his ball where it trickled in the water. I grabbed one of his clubs and went to fish it out…looked directly to my right and there was a damn baby gator half in and half out of the water.
If I didn’t look I’d be changing my forum name to chubbs.

I forgot I was in Florida today and my buddy hit his ball where it trickled in the water. I grabbed one of his clubs and went to fish it out…looked directly to my right and there was a damn baby gator half in and half out of the water.

OMG! Rule #1 in FL, if you are near a body of water (that isn’t the ocean or the gulf) there is a gator.

OMG! Rule #1 in FL, if you are near a body of water (that isn’t the ocean or the gulf) there is a gator.
Normally I don’t go anywhere near ponds in Florida, I’m not a snake or gator fan. What was I thinking???

I have no idea, but hopefully you learned your lesson. And remember, if you are being chased by a gator, run zigzag.
This.
It works for running from people that went to UF too

This.
It works for running from people that went to UF too
I’m expecting you just got hit with something.

• Haha
Reactions: JB
Exactly what's happening.
Let"s hope some of the analyst are wrong, they say it can go up as high $10. I don’t think that can happen but you never know at this pace.
b7b3bb0921bae51aa5a7bd13923c5219.jpg

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
On my way to florida now to get some golf in the next couple days, I’ll be sure to stay away from all bodies of water, I don’t do gators or snakes.

Another early morning…. Another gym full of volleyball. Looks like we‘ll now be in Indy the end of June for the National tourney based on their current undefeated record.

R. Fowler is doing something right…that Grant Thornton commercial is hilarious

Exactly what's happening.
Let"s hope some of the analyst are wrong, they say it can go up as high $10. I don’t think that can happen but you never know at this pace.
b7b3bb0921bae51aa5a7bd13923c5219.jpg

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk
How cute, making light of mental illness while bringing politics into it. Is there something you’d like to say?

Its been a long winter. But its mid March a little snow on the ground but it will be gone by tomorrow hopefully. This time of year we are almost there and it feels good. To some of you this forecast doesnt look great but to us it means Golf season is almost here. 36DB5D93-3044-45A6-A7D3-DF7F4CA801E5.jpeg

If that stands for What Would JB Do, the first thing would be to leave MN because that weather and those taxes are crazy talk. :ROFLMAO:
You would think they needed to pay people to stay here with our weather.

job is supposed to get easier the more years you have isn't it? my goodness...I definitely feel beat after rolling up my sleeves and getting some new work near the deadline. hope it's worth it.

sad I haven't been as visible on here the past month.

Back