The Official Banter Away Thread

This kid is young, but super smart. I'm also probably asking very basic questions since I've read approximately 0% of the assigned reading.
Lol, dude, you gotta read that stuff.

I'm good, I've got an epidemiologist friend. :ROFLMAO:
Ask him for Cliff's Notes (are those even still a thing???)

I'm good, I've got an epidemiologist friend. :ROFLMAO:
We've discussed this before, but, since March of 2020 my epidemiology knowledge and education has been quite extensive. At this point, i should get certified.

I have completed my Infection Preventionist Specialized Training, and have my IPCO certification...except I am not a licensed nurse but my LNHA license kind of sort allows me to practice.

We've discussed this before, but, since March of 2020 my epidemiology knowledge and education has been quite extensive. At this point, i should get certified.

I have completed my Infection Preventionist Specialized Training, and have my IPCO certification...except I am not a licensed nurse but my LNHA license kind of sort allows me to practice.
Sweet, I've got 2 epidemiologist friends then! :ROFLMAO:

Sweet, I've got 2 epidemiologist friends then! :ROFLMAO:
I am not one, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn last night.

On a completely unrelated note, I got paired up with a 12 year old today that was putting it out there right around 250 and down the middle every time and I think shot 3 over for 9 holes. That was a little humbling.

Just over 6k post away from 9.5 million.

Who needs sleep…up at 4:45am ugh it’s going to be a long day!!!

My 3 year old got up with me at 4:17 and she's like "Daddy, I want cheese and crackers with a napkin".

Yep, long day it is going to be!
She knows what she wants!!!

Congrats my man, that is so exciting!
We’re so stoked! Now we enter the stressful period of selling our house

• On Fire
Reactions: Bus
Well we got the house! Definitely didn’t think a new build was possible but we were able to get a stupid good deal. More than we wanted to spend but checks all the boxes and will be worth it in the long run
Congratulations! House hunting and selling can be very stressful and I'm glad you've now found a good match!

Congratulations! House hunting and selling can be very stressful and I'm glad you've now found a good match!
Looking wasn’t too bad. I’m sure I won’t say the same for selling😂

Well we got the house! Definitely didn’t think a new build was possible but we were able to get a stupid good deal. More than we wanted to spend but checks all the boxes and will be worth it in the long run
Congratulations!

Who needs sleep…up at 4:45am ugh it’s going to be a long day!!!
Pffft, I get up earlier than that 5 days a week because I'm a middle aged fat bloke and don't want to get fatter. (But I am thinking about it)

Yeah, selling is much worse usually :ROFLMAO: I'm currently in that hole...
I’ll let out a sigh of relief when the contract is signed and the inspection (if not waived) is behind us

One of my new favorite things to do is talk to my kids and their friends and casually slip some of their stupid kid slang into conversation.
I hated when my dad did this lol

Happy Hump Day THP!!!

Just turned in my final healthcare management certification assignment into Stanford last night. 🙂🌲

Back