The Official Banter Away Thread

I’ve been slamming Arnold Palmers all night and I’m wired with absolutely no desire to fall asleep. I now just realized that I’ve managed to consume a lot of caffeine from the tea. Tonight will be interesting.

Getting read to head on the road to play 2 of the best courses in Michigan today and tomorrow. Lots of time in the car and a bit pricey but should be fun since I've never played either course. Forest Dunes today and Arcadia Bluffs tomorrow!

Getting read to head on the road to play 2 of the best courses in Michigan today and tomorrow. Lots of time in the car and a bit pricey but should be fun since I've never played either course. Forest Dunes today and Arcadia Bluffs tomorrow!
You are going to enjoy the heck out of them.

Enjoy!(y)

What a great start to the day!

Krispy Kreme has a BOGO deal this Friday. Buy one dozen, get one dozen.
Thank God there are no Krispy Kreme's anywhere nearby here is all I can say
lol.gif

In fact: These days the only donut places anywhere nearby where I live are a couple DD's, and they're far enough away their donuts aren't worth the trip, anymore, IMO.

7 minutes and then off for the day. Tee time at 1:30

Have a safe trip and enjoy the rounds!

Well worth both the drive time and cost.

Well worth both the drive time and cost.
Forest dunes was nice. Toughish course. I didn’t play too well today unfortunately Sitting in the bar at Arcadia now and it looks to be in fantastic shape

Confession time:

I've had some form of pizza for my last three meals(no breakfast).

Tomorrow's Off Course podcast with @Canadan and @HipCheck is PURE gold. They are fired up!

Shout out to @BigDill

I won’t get into the reason why, but I know I have stated it in the past, he is a good egg.

Thank you Nick.

Finally filed a claim on my cell phone. Probably been dropped a few to many times. The speaker for the ear sound no longer worked and today the face recognition stopped working. I suppose this is why I pay insurance. New phone arrives tomorrow.

I’m with my son waiting for his lesson to start. It’s such an interesting thing to simply observe other people’s lessons. Golf instructors may be the most patient and optimistic people ever.

Back