The Official Banter Away Thread

As I get older, I have less and less tolerance for winter. Being a snowbird is definitely in my future. I’m probably going to retire in 6 years and will be looking to spend winter in the Southeast.
I hear Wilmywood is nice that time of year.

Websites that have tabs that flip text like I've got a notification (when I of course do not) basically go straight on the 'do not visit' list haha
I have a solution - 1Blocker. It's amazing.

Let's.Do.It.Again.

I’ll pick some up from the store today, lol. Also, my wife saw the bottles in the trash the next day and was very curious why I had taken them.

I’ll pick some up from the store today, lol. Also, my wife saw the bottles in the trash the next day and was very curious why I had taken them.

Just tell her it was Best Friend Dean. Solves mostly everything.

As I get older, I have less and less tolerance for winter. Being a snowbird is definitely in my future. I’m probably going to retire in 6 years and will be looking to spend winter in the Southeast.
Thats how i feel. Always assumed at some point i would love to spend at least January and February in Florida. But the last six years me and some friends have been going to the Scottsdale area at the end of February beginning of March for a week. Our club is owned by Cbigg which has a course in Phoenix , Moon Valley ( originally built by Karsten Solheim from Ping is what i undersrand) and we have a reciprocal with it. Absolutely love it out there in Arizona.

Thats how i feel. Always assumed at some point i would love to spend at least January and February in Florida. But the last six years me and some friends have been going to the Scottsdale area at the end of February beginning of March for a week. Our club is owned by Cbigg which has a course in Phoenix , Moon Valley ( originally built by Karsten Solheim from Ping is what i undersrand) and we have a reciprocal with it. Absolutely love it out there in Arizona.

Anywhere but upstate NY in the winter.

A sim place called The Back Nine just opened up the street, not too sure it will do well here. There are 5 courses within 5 miles of the place.
I am going to go in for lunch next week and check it out. It looks to have 3 bays and also tennis, football and soccer available.

• Haha
Reactions: JB
Currently snowing here for the second time this year.

Soooooo close.....🤣🤣🤣
BACB24D4-2D4A-4E11-9352-AD33D84B7BD6.jpeg

Boy I read that quickly and it looked like something totally different :p:p:p
You and my wife......apparently that’s my nickname,e for the rest of the evening. Thanks honey.🤣🤣🤣

Someone take the pumpkin pie away from me. Nothing better than a piece of pie, but then I find myself going back for another piece!!! Help!!!

Someone take the pumpkin pie away from me. Nothing better than a piece of pie, but then I find myself going back for another piece!!! Help!!!
Lots of whip cream and a big glass of milk and life is good.

Back