The Official Biggest Loser Contest Part 6

Calories in vs Calories out.

The only way I do it.

Can I get an amen!

Listening to War Eagle and Texas Hacker, definitely helped me lose 21 lbs in the last contest ... the app that helped me was myfittnesspal ...listening to the guys and their success stories definitely change my thought process on eating and working out.

If you are honest when entering the calories you eat, and try to stay under what you need to burn ... you lose weight ... being honest with yourself on everything is hard for some ... it was for me, the app kept me honest.

Listen to these two, and you can not help but lose ...

Last edited:
I had a pretty good week last week. I think I was down 2.7 lbs. I was actually down a little lower on Sunday morning, but went a little overboard at my son's birthday celebration. It's amazing that I tend to lose more on weeks where I eat less. Crazy how that works. :act-up:

Gained a little this week. Been staying around the same weight due to lack of discipline when eating. Got to work harder to get where I want to be

Gained a little this week. Been staying around the same weight due to lack of discipline when eating. Got to work harder to get where I want to be

You got this buddy! I got faith in you, and as always, reach out if you ever have any questions.

You got this buddy! I got faith in you, and as always, reach out if you ever have any questions.

Thanks man. It all just comes down to me making good decisions while eating.

Starting my second week with my wife's old fitbit flex. I lost some last week, but couldn't say how much wearing the fitbit contributed.

Week 3 in the books, as a group we lost 21.3 pounds, this week. To date the overall group loss is 27.9 lbs.
Heres the standings by order of team #

Team #1 loss of .44%, .20% penalty for 2 weights not sent in leaves them at a loss of .24%
Team #2 gain of .30%, .10% penalty for 1 weight not submitted leaves them at gain of .20%
Team #3--loss of 1.05%, .10% penalty for 1 weight not submitted leaves them at a loss of .95%
Team #4--.66% loss
Team #5--.28% loss

So in summary team 3 is in first, team 4 is in 2nd, team 5 is 3rd, team 1 is in 4th and team 2 is in 5th.

Yes team 3!!!!!!

Finally helping team 5 this week instead of hurting them. It was a good week, losing a few pounds. I'm guessing I got caught on a low day - a bit dehydrated or something, so I don't expect to see a big decrease next week, but if I hold on to that number I'll be happy. Clothes are fitting a little bit better and I feel like I've dropped a bit of weight. So, I'm going to keep on doing what I'm doing.

The team aspect of this really helps. Whenever there's a choice for food I have the fact that other people are relying on me in the back of my mind.

Weigh in complete and email sent. Down a modest 0.6 I think. Slow, but steady.

Weighed in. Not a good week for me with a bunch of stuff going on. Time to tighten up.

Up a pound, been fluctuating for a few weeks now.

Weighed in, down 2.5 from last week, not my lowest point for this session but ahead of the starting point

Also starting a new 8 week fitness routine so we'll see where that takes me

Weigh in this morning and email sent. Down 3.2 lbs and need to keep it moving. I just have to keep reminding myself that if I can keep my diet on the right path like last week, the weight will come off.

Weigh in sent. Down 1.7, which I'm pretty happy with. I was on a golf vacation this weekend and ate better than I thought.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Lost 2.2 lbs again this week. Last week started a little rough and we had terrible weather so I didn't get to be outside like I usually do, but I finished strong and had to do it on diet alone this week. This also tells me I'm still not supposed to be this weight, I can go lower, and I'm going to!

I had mixed feelings with the weigh in... I definitely enjoyed myself food and beverage wise in Ohio this weekend, so assumed the results would be... well... Not so good (too many hot dogs and some of the best pasta salad I've had). To my surprise, I came in at the same weight as last week. I'll credit the trudging around in soggy conditions, and some CPO time on the course for Sunday.

Not a good week for me. To many birthday and graduation celebrations this weekend. Back to work this week.

Keep up the good work everyone. It's tough to stay dedicated to dropping those pounds.

Traveling back home today will get update out tomorrow. Keep up the great work everyone

First post updated, rough week for the group as we only lost 2.3LBS, plenty of time to right the ship and the competition is still close.

Week 4 in the books, as a group we lost 2.3 pounds, this week. To date the overall group loss is 30.2 lbs.
Heres the standings by order of team #

Team #1 gain of .10%, .30% penalty for 2 weights not sent in leaves them at a gain of .40%
Team #2 loss of .33%, .10% penalty for 1 weight not submitted leaves them at loss of .23%
Team #3--loss of 1.04%, .20% penalty for 2 weights not submitted leaves them at a loss of .84%
Team #4--.59% loss
Team #5--.70% loss

So in summary team 3 is in first, team 5 is in 2nd, team 4 is 3rd, team 2 is in 4th and team 1 is in 5th.

Nice jump Team 5!

Great week for me. Down 2.6 and now 13 lbs from goal. Sgarted using treadmill at work a few days a week to mix up the workouts which has to have helped

Back