The Official NFL 2010 Thread [Spoilers]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think behind that surfer's tan and highlighted hair there's a bad, slimy guy. He was cheating his ass off at USC. There's something Clintonesque about him.

Kevin

I'm not sticking up for PC but name a college coach that doesn't cheat and you can bet his employment is always an issue. NCAA rules are ridiculous.

I'm not sticking up for PC but name a college coach that doesn't cheat and you can bet his employment is always an issue. NCAA rules are ridiculous.

It's the king of the world attitude over and above the cheating. I'll admit he's just the type of guy I can't stand. Plus, they're out there houses and cars cheating. Not everybody is houses and cars cheating.

Kevin

Last edited:
It's the king of the world attitude over and above the cheating. I'll admit he's just the type of guy I can't stand. Plus, their out there houses and cars cheating. Not everybody is houses and cars cheating.

Kevin

He has a little Rick Reilly in him.

Very good, but not unless Antonio Gates decides to retire. Fantasy TE, you may be right because of the offense, but as a few QBs can tell you, stats mean very little.

Nope, i do too.

As a Cowboy fan, you should be used to that...haha. Huge stats and then only 3 points each drive.

No, in this case it was the Chargers running up and down the field and with the good stats but some how Dallas pulled out the win.

I just came back into town last night and saw some highlights from the Bears/Raiders game. Encouraged Matt Forte has some pep in his step but our Oline its turrrrable. 5 sacks on Jay lol. 2 of those were back to back. He seems to really be picking up the offense. I'd think if I saw 5 sacks I wouldve seen 10 picks with Cutler.

I was wrong about Knox. Didn't think he would be our #1. Hopefully he stays healthy. Major Wright has been great too bad he injured a finger.

If our offense get's going I looked forward to the Packers and Vikings this season.

I just came back into town last night and saw some highlights from the Bears/Raiders game. Encouraged Matt Forte has some pep in his step but our Oline its turrrrable. 5 sacks on Jay lol. 2 of those were back to back. He seems to really be picking up the offense. I'd think if I saw 5 sacks I wouldve seen 10 picks with Cutler.

I was wrong about Knox. Didn't think he would be our #1. Hopefully he stays healthy. Major Wright has been great too bad he injured a finger.

If our offense get's going I looked forward to the Packers and Vikings this season.

Is it already time to push the panic button? Thats a lot of sacks, even for a preseason game. Id watch this next game when the starters play more and see what happens.

Normally I'd just make fun of them and truly brush it off because it is preseason but man!!! They had nothing to offer the Raiders. Williams (our LT) looked really bad. He has to face Peppers everyday in practice so you would think he should be improving.

Definitely going to pay very close attention to the next game. Pray for Cutlers life. Our oline was probably one of the worst last year except for the last few games. I would've hope they could have continued with their play.

I think in WPB I may have to turn my phone off lol.
Is it already time to push the panic button? Thats a lot of sacks, even for a preseason game. Id watch this next game when the starters play more and see what happens.

Dont count ol johnny knox out. One of my best friends is a student assistant coach(coaching DB's this year) at ACU in Texas were johnny knox and bernard scott went to college, and he used to always talk about them a couple of years a go saying they would be in the NFL and he was right lol.

He has definitely surprised me! Seems like a really down to earth player too.
Dont count ol johnny knox out. One of my best friends is a student assistant coach(coaching DB's this year) at ACU in Texas were johnny knox and bernard scott went to college, and he used to always talk about them a couple of years a go saying they would be in the NFL and he was right lol.

Heard nothing but bad things about the Human False Start, Flozell Adams in Pittsburgh haha have fun with that Steelers!

Heard nothing but bad things about the Human False Start, Flozell Adams in Pittsburgh haha have fun with that Steelers!
We are gonna suck. Well, the defense could be alright...
I see lots of 10-6 final scores this year.

FLOZELL never head a cadence he didn't jump for

We are gonna suck. Well, the defense could be alright...
I see lots of 10-6 final scores this year.

I think you guys will be alright. BRoths suspension will get reduced to 4 games, so if you go 2-2 youre not doing too bad. Hopefully that O-line gels a bit but then again Ben is used to it now.

FLOZELL never head a cadence he didn't jump for

I heard the NFL channel talking about the coaches in Dallas and how they were excited to see Doug Free actually be able to bend his knees. Something Flozell cant do anymore. And Peter King was talking about Pittsburgh and how Flozell just stands straight up and gets beat.

I heard the NFL channel talking about the coaches in Dallas and how they were excited to see Doug Free actually be able to bend his knees. Something Flozell cant do anymore. And Peter King was talking about Pittsburgh and how Flozell just stands straight up and gets beat.

I dont think anyone at 6'7'' 340 pounds can bend there knees lol

I dont think anyone at 6'7'' 340 pounds can bend there knees lol

Not after a few operations and being 35 or so lol. This brings me to one of the rules I hate in the NFL. The stupid false start. Really, like you say these guys are 350 lbs and huge. I think they need to adjust this rule so one little half step or sway isnt a false start. These penalties just ruin the flow of the game and most of the time the lineman moving a tiny little bit does nothing to the defense. I hate that penalty.

Not after a few operations and being 35 or so lol. This brings me to one of the rules I hate in the NFL. The stupid false start. Really, like you say these guys are 350 lbs and huge. I think they need to adjust this rule so one little half step or sway isnt a false start. These penalties just ruin the flow of the game and most of the time the lineman moving a tiny little bit does nothing to the defense. I hate that penalty.

Then add the QB trying to cause the defense to jump offsides and the lineman forgets the snap count and is screwed on a hard count lol

I think lineman should get the offsides called on them but I do agree it messes with the flow of the game but I think there should be no false start called on RB's, FB's, or slot WR if the rb,fb, or slot WR moves(unless they cross the line of scrimmage), just act like your in motion or something, I mean shouldn't they call false start on motion plays to?

Also, he and favre are already comfortable with each other. It doesn't hurt that they don't have to build that chemistry back up.

They hate each other.

They hate each other.

I reached out to someone this morning about this, and as I remember it, they patched things up long ago. There really is no bad blood and certainly would not say "hate".

I reached out to someone this morning about this, and as I remember it, they patched things up long ago. There really is no bad blood and certainly would not say "hate".

Hmmm is JB making this up so that I get tempted to draft Walker in FF?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back