The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know. I was trying my hardest man. I was just saying, I was really hoping you changed your mind so then I wouldnt have to be so angry at the person that sniped me.

That is not my style. Sucks neither of us got that steal

That is not my style. Sucks neither of us got that steal

I wasnt suggesting it was buddy. Merely was trying to make myself less angry about it..haha Made me even more angry that you lost out on it too. Sorry man.

Thats a rant unto itself. I misread the time remaining and ended up bidding from my car in the golfsmith parking lot. I got sniped because the stupid iPhone app decided to take a carp with 30 seconds left. It sold for $96. I was ready to bite the beak off a bird.

Sucks you missed out, but this is why I use eSnipe! Many people hate it, and I only use it when I won't be around (it's always more fun to do it on your own).

But if you think if you would have gotten it for $97 since it sold for $96, that's probably not true since you don't know what their maximum bid was. You could have made them pay more, but if their max bid was higher than yours, you wouldn't have won it anyway.

Sucks you missed out, but this is why I use eSnipe! Many people hate it, and I only use it when I won't be around (it's always more fun to do it on your own).

But if you think if you would have gotten it for $97 since it sold for $96, that's probably not true since you don't know what their maximum bid was. You could have made them pay more, but if their max bid was higher than yours, you wouldn't have won it anyway.

My guess is that I would have got it for $101 which is what I was trying to bid when the app took a dump on me.

My guess is that I would have got it for $101 which is what I was trying to bid when the app took a dump on me.

Maybe, but again, you don't know what their max bid was. You should consider using eSnipe! Then you know for sure! hehehe

Maybe, but again, you don't know what their max bid was. You should consider using eSnipe! Then you know for sure! hehehe
Dont enforce cheating. Cmon, smalls. Sounds interesting tho :)

Yeah I know. I would have probably gone to $105 max but didnt even get the chance.

Dont enforce cheating. Cmon, smalls. Sounds interesting tho :)

I much prefer to put in a max bid at the end. Sometimes the end time of the auction doesn't work for me to do that. That's when I use eSnipe. People don't like it, but so many people use it, I had to get in on it.

Just for you bro

Grrrrr....... I don't know why, but I just absolutely can't stand it, at all...I played it hoping it might be a different one, but that one specifically bugs me for some reason...turned it off immediately :p

TMAG needs a...
esy2aqe8.jpg

I was thinking more along these lines
500full.jpg

Dan

Grrrrr....... I don't know why, but I just absolutely can't stand it, at all...I played it hoping it might be a different one, but that one specifically bugs me for some reason...turned it off immediately :p

I was thinking more along these lines
500full.jpg

Dan

Hahah yeah I watched it one time and it was enough

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

Dan

Hahah yeah I watched it one time and it was enough

Losers

Mark steffenhaganier

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

When you're a peer tutor class in a class where 90% of the kids (freshmen) have a D or an F in at least one class, and they never ask for help. Lots of people's futures gone. Sad.

When you're a peer tutor class in a class where 90% of the kids (freshmen) have a D or an F in at least one class, and they never ask for help. Lots of people's futures gone. Sad.

Sadly even in college, it's the same way, most people in my upper level and lower levels
Biology biology and microbiology classes never go to their professors, their TAs or tutors, (or to class) and they fail.

It's crazy because in high school so many kids don't care, and then if they get to college they wish they would have done more in high school

My mom is a professor at a university and she gets annoyed when she teaches freshmen classes, they skip, don't do homework, fail quizzes and then they try and ask if they can receive an a

Found out how much my raise was this year... Wow i hate my job, I'd say a drink would be in order but i can't afford it.

Ans the hire ups cant figure out why they cant hire or keep technicians.

Anyone need a good diesel technician?

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

Found out how much my raise was this year... Wow i hate my job, I'd say a drink would be in order but i can't afford it.

Ans the hire ups cant figure out why they cant hire or keep technicians.

Anyone need a good diesel technician?

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

Could be worse bro. My review was due January 3rd. Still not a word about it. And when I get it, it will be barely cost of living increase. Regardless, a kick in the junk is a kick in the junk. If you are unhappy, gradually start looking for another job. Something better will come along if you are patient.

Could be worse bro. My review was due January 3rd. Still not a word about it. And when I get it, it will be barely cost of living increase. Regardless, a kick in the junk is a kick in the junk. If you are unhappy, gradually start looking for another job. Something better will come along if you are patient.

Isn't your boss a super idiot

Yea, i have already started, i was feeling almost bad about it today but not anymore. Our workload constantly increases we loose techs which increases it even more, and then they do crap like this.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

Yeah, but Ricky's was one of the worst from what I understand

My boss was the absolute worst when i was at DQ.

Wasn't he the stupid idiot that fired you for taking a cup after clocking out? He's also a huge idiot

My boss was awesome at dq, honestly id probably makeing more there then I am here.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back