The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't he the stupid idiot that fired you for taking a cup after clocking out? He's also a huge idiot

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2
Shes the devil. Fat, short, controlling and manipulative

Isnt everybody's boss an idiot?

Not at all. I have had 3 bosses and 2 were great to work with and the third was tolerable.

Sometimes it is more than just the boss being an "idiot", but every situation is unique. I don't think I could work in an environment if my boss was an "idiot".

Shes the devil. Fat, short, controlling and manipulative

Didn't she have a mustache?

vahejusa.jpg

its funny cuz that kinda looks like her.

Hahahah reminds me of Kendra Krinklesack from the Cleveland show

Wasn't he the stupid idiot that fired you for taking a cup after clocking out? He's also a huge idiot

Did he take the cup or take the cup filled with beverage? If he took the cup only, the boss is a retard. If he took the cup filled with beverage or ice cream, I agree with the boss.

My rant: I have to take the ACT tomorrow morning. I hate standardized tests very much.

The Official Rant of the Day

Did he take the cup or take the cup filled with beverage? If he took the cup only, the boss is a retard. If he took the cup filled with beverage or ice cream, I agree with the boss.

My rant: I have to take the ACT tomorrow morning. I hate standardized tests very much.

I'm not sure about the cup thing

As far as the act, it's all about time management, if you don't know the answer, move on you only have 1 min or less for most questions, so don't spend more than 1 min on a question. Most students who take the act and didn't take a practice exam don't finish the exam and score low so your goal is to answer everything, this is pretty straight forward but the easy questions are worth as much as the hard questions so do what you can first'

Then go back and answer the hard ones!

Good luck bro

I'm not sure about the cup thing

As far as the act, it's all about time management, if you don't know the answer, move on you only have 1 min or less for most questions, so don't spend more than 1 min on a question. Most students who take the act and didn't take a practice exam don't finish the exam and score low so your goal is to answer everything, this is pretty straight forward but the easy questions are worth as much as the hard questions so do what you can first'

Then go back and answer the hard ones!

Good luck bro

I've done practice ones. Time is not an issue. My problem is I suck at having piles of words in front of me thinking about logical stuff for almost four hours, so by the science test I'm more likely to pick the first one I see that looks right than to think it out and pick the best answer.

I've done practice ones. Time is not an issue. My problem is I suck at having piles of words in front of me thinking about logical stuff for almost four hours, so by the science test I'm more likely to pick the first one I see that looks right than to think it out and pick the best answer.

Yeah the science one sucks, wasn't what I was expecting it to be more life science type stuff not graphs etc

Yeah the science one sucks, wasn't what I was expecting it to be more life science type stuff not graphs etc

It's painful. On my last practice test I was 32 English 31 Math 27 Reading 25 Science for a composite 29 along with a 10 writing. I'd be happy with that result, but I'd really like a 30 + 11/12 this time around (my first real deal one). The trend shows I get worse as it goes on. But then again, the subjects are in perfect order as my strongest to my weakest in terms of the ACT tests.

For the past week my home Internet has been running slow. I get home today and no Internet. I call in and they say I'm in some sort of problem area that I can call in next week to see if its been fixed. Next week? That's absolutely absurd.

Amphibians can tapatalk!

For the past week my home Internet has been running slow. I get home today and no Internet. I call in and they say I'm in some sort of problem area that I can call in next week to see if its been fixed. Next week? That's absolutely absurd.
Time Warner?

I have a rant.

Yeah i filled it with water.

It was 88* here and I was to tired to go to the course today. I don't believe that has happened before. Must have been the wind from yesterday.

Amphibians can tapatalk!

Call them back and tell them you pay all your bills online and they are due in two days and you really need your internet now. Sometimes that gets them moving a little faster. If you were running a business they wouldn't say call back in a week.

Yeah i filled it with water.

I've never heard of a food spot that charged for fountain water. That boss of yours is a retard if she fired you for taking a cup of water. I do that all the time.

THPing on Tapatalk

Maybe choose another word to describe someone's boss as some people find that one a little insensitive. Thanks.

Just had a prof ask us what he could do to make lectures better, as attendance is low. A couple of people made suggestions, but then he got all defensive.

Don't ask for feedback if you can't handle what you might hear.

Will also add, that no one made a remark that put him down.

Last edited:
What's a raise?

Apparently golf isnt a sport because you can't talk during the event, it's not physical, and involves old people.

Oh the life I live being a sport management student in college.

Apparently golf isnt a sport because you can't talk during the event, it's not physical, and involves old people.

Oh the life I live being a sport management student in college.

Lol. I'm not in SM, but I get the same from all my friends. It's not even a battle worth flighting at this point.

I love golf. I think it's a sport. I will continue to think that and play golf for the rest of my life. If you don't think it's a sport then good for you, but you're wrong.

I had a fantastic plan of sneaking out to the driving range at lunch before the rain sets in this afternoon.

Dictated a bunch of stuff for my secretary.

Forwarded my calls to my cell phone (which would have been turned off).

Had my minions working on assignments to free up a couple hours.

I even brought a change of clothes, as I thought about this plan when I got up this morning and saw the forecast.

So... I drive out to the course, and they have everyone hitting off of freaking mats. #$#$(

Back at the office.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back