The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Passed out last night after drinking alittle too much and now Erin is upset with me this morning for something I did last night and have no recollection of doing. Why do I think I am still 21?

You lived out a Blink182 song last night. Well done.

I was thinking "What's my age again?" But, every Blink182 song seems the same.

I was thinking "My own worst enemy":
Can we forget about the things I said when I was drunk?
I didn't mean to call you that.
I can't remember what was said or what you threw at me.

Last edited:
I was thinking "My own worst enemy":
Can we forget about the things I said when I was drunk?
I didn't mean to call you that?
I can't remember what was said or what you threw at me.

That's good, too.

Hey Jesse - which one better describes your eff-up last night? :act-up:

Haha probably stick with blink. It's a good, supposedly I was just being an ass to her once we got home last night. No worries and no dog house for this guy, just a headache

Basement flooding from the ground up courtesy of a rain that hasn't stopped in the last 3 weeks.

Sweet.

Basement flooding from the ground up courtesy of a rain that hasn't stopped in the last 3 weeks.

Sweet.

time to pull out the salvage pumps and share your joy with the neighbors....

4.5" inches of rain in the last 24 hours apparently.

The weathermen said 30% chance of rain today. I need a new job.

Sweet.

I'm with you. Ridiculous and it only continues. Forecast for thunderstorms everyday through next weekend! Good god.

My phone battery won't die

How is that a rant?

Because Floss and Frankenbattery have caused many a wall charger to grow very lonely as of late. I'm just taking a stab in the dark here as I'm not really sure if Wake has a Floss battery or not.

How is that a rant?

Since I'm trying to condition my battery I want to charge it before bed, I can't do it until it's dead. Meaning I can't go to bed until it dies.

Since I'm trying to condition my battery I want to charge it before bed, I can't do it until it's dead. Meaning I can't go to bed until it dies.

Oh, got it. Stream some videos.

Oh, got it. Stream some videos.

I'm streaming music while tapatalk ing. I just turned on Bluetooth, gps etc and turned brightness up, should help I would think.

I'm streaming music while tapatalk ing. I just turned on Bluetooth, gps etc and turned brightness up, should help I would think.

Yeah, that should get it done

Ahhhh, yes. You got an S4. Not a bigazz battery. I got momentarily cornfused.

Ahhhh, yes. You got an S4. Not a bigazz battery. I got momentarily cornfused.

I'm been very impressed with the battery life today. I've used it quite a bit.

My girlfriend got an S4 a couple days ago and her battery last much longer than my iPhone 5, and she constantly searches for data. I've also heard that you should turn your phone off every other day for a minute or so to stop all the processes the phone is doing so that only the essentials are being used, this aiding battery life.

Yeah. Me too. I keep my screen on full torch mode and I've been on it a lot today. Took it off the charger at 715 this morning and now at 930 tonight I'm at 37%.

I'm comfortable with that.

My girlfriend got an S4 a couple days ago and her battery last much longer than my iPhone 5, and she constantly searches for data. I've also heard that you should turn your phone off every other day for a minute or so to stop all the processes the phone is doing so that only the essentials are being used, this aiding battery life.

A battery pull every few days is helpful.

A battery pull every few days is helpful.

Yeah that part stinks about the iPhone. No removable battery :( that and external storage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back