The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
My darn eye. I tried to go to the urgent care clinic yesterday but they had closed an hour before they got there. I don't want to go to the ER so I guess I'm waiting until tomorrow.

if you know you don't have anything foreign in it, it may be conjunctivitis. load up on antihistamines (ie: Benadryl) and it may give you some relief till you can have it looked at. BTDT. good luck.

Arguing with the wife over baby names when she's only 11 weeks pregnant is getting old

Thanks. I couldn't take it anymore. I'm at the ER getting it taken care of. The temporary relief from the pain drops were worth the price of admission alone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Oh boy...had a meeting with my club today, the penultimate meeting before we host one of the largest charity fundraisers of its kind on the east coast at the end of November. There's been one member who just hasn't been coming to the meetings recently. This time, his reason was that he had "company" over.

Sigh. As Vice President, I'm in charge of membership, which means I'm in charge of doing the dirty job of asking what the heck is going on. I don't want to be a dick about it, as I like the guy, but dude needs to show up and fulfill his obligation to the club!

Arguing with the wife over baby names when she's only 11 weeks pregnant is getting old

Hahaha. You should write down every name she says and show it to her after the baby is born. I remember hearing the most ridiculous names during that time. It is just what girls do man.

Direct tv box just kinda blew up

Whoops

Well the funniest thing is, when my brother was six he wanted a brother, so he's the one named me. So without my best friend, I would not be here right now.:D

Hahaha. You should write down every name she says and show it to her after the baby is born. I remember hearing the most ridiculous names during that time. It is just what girls do man.

So true. I got lucky that we both wanted to go with family names because that eliminated most of the madness.

Good luck dude!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Like I've heard names I never knew were names. For our first son she bought TWO baby name books. She didn't understand why I was a tad upset lol if you have a phone book you don't need a baby name book

Im exhausted.

Like I've heard names I never knew were names. For our first son she bought TWO baby name books. She didn't understand why I was a tad upset lol if you have a phone book you don't need a baby name book

We had a major argument over the name Margeaux. And she kept saying "like Margeaux Hemingway." My defense was always making things up that mean little kids in school would say. For example with Margeaux I said the kids will all say "Margeaux the maggot." Long story short, the name I wanted won.

We almost settled on one I suggested early on that my wife hated. I brought it up a few months later as "you mentioned you liked Mackenzie a few months ago and it's growing on me". She bought it too. Not that I really liked it all that much, I was just spitballing names when I had first brought it up. Have some fun with it!

Long day bro?
8 hour drive home from my folks house, the kids were great, but just makes for a long day with the little ones in the car for that long.

We didn't argue too much over our first son, since that's one of those discussions couples who want kids have. But, my goodness, did we struggle with the second one. Turned out fine, but it would have been much less stressful had we had one of each.

So, it was my birthday yesterday. Go to my parents' today for thanksgiving dinner today.

What do I get guilted into? Fixing 2 computers all friggin day. Totally over this already. Never again will I do this.

8 hour drive home from my folks house, the kids were great, but just makes for a long day with the little ones in the car for that long.

Kids in the car for that long is brutal. I had a 5 1/2 hour drive with Madelyn this weekend and she wasn't having it at all. Sarasota is going down is less than a month though so that's cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back