The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
It might, but I'm probably going to burn a house down tonight. Situation has just been a nightmare and it's probably something that should have been severed early when the trouble looked like it wasn't getting resolved.

I might know how to do it :)

Customers that don't respect my personal life.

I give my customers my work cell number so that I am accessible to them.
A lot of times I can save them a costly service call with a few easy suggestions.
As a condition of them receiving my number I let them know that this is an option for normal working hours during weekdays only. (7am-7pm M-F).

Tonight 10:45 a customer calls asking me if I have a way to get ahold of building maintenance on call.
In their building!!!!

I don't get some people!

That sucks man! People are dumb

Some may laugh at the "southerners" that complain about cold and ice but this one was a doosie. Went to the store today after 3 days of staying off the roads to find many of the grocery shelves empty. No cheese, lunch meat, veggies, fruits, meats, chicken and many other things. Thank God the milk trucks made it in as they were stocked. Many of the trucks couldn't make it in to the area and aren't expecting restocking till next weekend. Crazy weather.

We only cause we are used to it man and have the equipment to deal with it. That and we enjoy when you southerners get a taste of what we get every winter.

That sucks about the grocery deal, stock up on pizzas.

Customers that don't respect my personal life.

I give my customers my work cell number so that I am accessible to them.
A lot of times I can save them a costly service call with a few easy suggestions.
As a condition of them receiving my number I let them know that this is an option for normal working hours during weekdays only. (7am-7pm M-F).

Tonight 10:45 a customer calls asking me if I have a way to get ahold of building maintenance on call.
In their building!!!!

I don't get some people!

tell them they have the wrong number and you're about to call the cops on em.

I checked your twit and saw that.
I like!

Dead car battery after scraping off 2 inches of ice. Great start to the day. And hood is frozen shut.

Screw it until this evening.

The time difference between the UK and the #Grandaddy.....means I don't get to catch up on most of the fun until the next day

Between the rain and cold weather I haven't been able to play golf in 6 weeks. Doesn't appear there is any relief in sight either. Usually we get a warm(ish) Saturday or two during Nov and December to hit the course.

So much THP awesomeness going on right now has me in serious need of some course time.

Between the rain and cold weather I haven't been able to play golf in 6 weeks. Doesn't appear there is any relief in sight either. Usually we get a warm(ish) Saturday or two during Nov and December to hit the course.

So much THP awesomeness going on right now has me in serious need of some course time.

Yeah I don't remember the last time I've went this long without playing golf. My schedule's been crazy and the weather's been terrible. Gotta get that swing ready for Orlando next month!

2nd November was my last round of golf and I suspect it will have been the last for a while....

I hate this time of year for a couple of reasons, firstly, the lack of golf, but also it isn't good to get the motorbike out either so the sooner the good weather returns the better

2nd November was my last round of golf and I suspect it will have been the last for a while....

I hate this time of year for a couple of reasons, firstly, the lack of golf, but also it isn't good to get the motorbike out either so the sooner the good weather returns the better

But it's a good time to get knee surgery because of the bad weather :D

But it's a good time to get knee surgery because of the bad weather :D

I agree OG, and I should probably be thankful that it is giving my back time to get properly sorted as well

It's been raining here so often you'd think it was a rain forest! I don't recall seeing so many cloudy and rainy days. C'mon January, we'll be in Fla for the week following the club testing trying to find our spot, I hate moving but I hate rain and clouds more. Plus who wants to live in a place where you have to buy jackets!

It's been raining here so often you'd think it was a rain forest! I don't recall seeing so many cloudy and rainy days. C'mon January, we'll be in Fla for the week following the club testing trying to find our spot, I hate moving but I hate rain and clouds more. Plus who wants to live in a place where you have to buy jackets!

You get a job transfer buddy?

You get a job transfer buddy?

My wife is Gray, we just miss the sunshine and clear water at the beaches, then there's Disney, small beach towns, a ton of good golf courses, and last but not least, a ton of THP'rs to tee it up with. I am self employed so I can go anywhere and make a little money.

My wife is Gray, we just miss the sunshine and clear water at the beaches, then there's Disney, small beach towns, a ton of good golf courses, and last but not least, a ton of THP'rs to tee it up with. I am self employed so I can go anywhere and make a little money.

Awesome! You guys have a great move and enjoy your new location. Less winter clothes and more golf = win/win :thumb:

Oh man, talk to me Goose...

I'm pretty hard core when it comes to getting out and playing in bad weather but this cold has been too much, even for me. I think I've had 1 round in the last 5 or 6 weeks and that was in Vegas. The last time I went to the range (last week?) it was like 25* ... just rough. Sucks. Big. Time.

The Official Rant of the Day

I wish my labrador didn't require constant supervision. Kind of killing my vacation right now until I hear some good news.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its cold and I've was out side at a fire for 4hrs, took my gloves off and they froze solid oh how I hate winter fires.

Last edited:
Just took my temperature, as I'm feeling a bit light headed and a little queasy. 101.1. Crap. Going to lay down now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back