The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Try a different browser? Proxy server? Watch YouTube on your phone? All I got.

Send a youtube link to someone at work and ask if they can watch all of it!

Youtube is blocked on the proxy server so they cannot. I however, am special and I am not on the proxy.

honestly i'll be fine with it if the tracking shows it's turned around by tonight... if it says out for delivery or delivered in Washington tho, heads just might roll.
USPS shows it's out for delivery right now. Now i just hope it doesnt get stolen in the 4 or 5 hours it'll be before i get home..

Delivery windows are just suggestions, I guess. Had a delivery window from 9 AM to 1 PM today for some furniture. Driver called me just before 2 PM and told me he was 25 minutes away. It's almost 3 PM now and he's nowhere to be seen. I can't stand people that are late.

And..apparently youtube read the rant thread because now it is working fine. Thanks THP

Youtube is blocked on the proxy server so they cannot. I however, am special and I am not on the proxy.

2 solutions

1. Dont look at youtube at work
2. Look at youtube on your phone

#problemsolver

2 solutions

1. Dont look at youtube at work
2. Look at youtube on your phone

#problemsolver

How about option #3, look 1 post above yours..

If you're special enough to be a proxy server exclusion....you should be smart enough to use YouTube.

#justanobservation

If you're special enough to be a proxy server exclusion....you should be smart enough to use YouTube.

#justanobservation

Nah, I am only off the proxy because I have to be to do my job. I didnt do it myself unfortunately. Haha

Women not understanding men's obsessions

Mine understands. I beg for it every night.

You shouldn't have to beg to play golf the next day, cookie. That is what you were talking about, right?

You shouldn't have to beg to play golf the next day, cookie. That is what you were talking about, right?

Let's put it this way: she begs ME to GO play golf.

:)

I am in Walmart hell

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Let's put it this way: she begs ME to GO play golf.

:)

Mine is great when it comes to playing golf.. she plays with me on most occasions... however she doesn't understand the "addiction" ( her words) to the forum.. I've tried and tried to explain it but I feel like I'm talking to a wall...she'll get it one day..

A little boy who is very special was denied further treatment in a clinical trial. This has undoubtedly sentenced him to an early death. I am very involved with families whose son's suffer from this disease and have put in tons of time and own dollars to help fund research to find a cure for them and to see a boy and his family receive the news they have breaks my heart.

Here is a link to Jack's story. http://heresjack.com/2013/12/12/confronting-sorrow/

Jason,
I hate to hear stories such as this.
I made a donation, I'm touched when kids are sick, and I want to be a helping hand.
It's not a lot, but I hope it helps.

Give Jack my best brother!

Jason,
I hate to hear stories such as this.
I made a donation, I'm touched when kids are sick, and I want to be a helping hand.
It's not a lot, but I hope it helps.

Give Jack my best brother!

Thanks a million times man. I did not do it hoping people donate but Thank you for your donation.

I'm not one to get truly angry or even emotional very often but stories like this truly break my heart and piss me off. The disease that Jack has also effects a close friends son and is why this organization was started. It was started because the disease MPS II does not receive federal funding for research and all funds come from company or private donations.

You bet man!
I'm happy to help, in any little way I can.

Man, that is pretty sad. All I can say is I hope something happens to change their mind and get that poor kid some help.

I somehow broke one of my toenails like right in the middle. It is partially coming off, but partially still attached to the soft tissue underneath. Very unpleasant. Grrrrr

The Official Rant of the Day

Ouch, that's no fun checkered.

My rant: to avoid stopping by the store on my way home today, I bought a pair of 20 oz Diet Cokes from our vending machine at work. You see, I still had rum at home.

Unfortunately, I still have half a soda left and just ran out of rum. I suck.

Have a rant that I probably shouldn't share. Just a sucky situation that I'm stuck in. Totally personal, not golf or work related at all. Had a glimpse of what life could be like this evening. Sadly it can't be like that for me.

Have a rant that I probably shouldn't share. Just a sucky situation that I'm stuck in. Totally personal, not golf or work related at all. Had a glimpse of what life could be like this evening. Sadly it can't be like that for me.

Hope it gets better buddy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back