The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have never heard of that before! This could be really really bad. I am guessing that means your files are gone? I am wondering how this could happen.

Yup everything is gone. I am trying to restore to a recent time. I backed up to an external hard drive just before we left for Cali so assuming I did it right I should hopefully be able to get my files back.

Good thing you backed it up but nothing worse than a computer clapping out on any info you had saved. Hope it is alright

My effing computer just factory reset on me!

That sucks so much! Hopefully you can get it restored, but man what a pain. Not a good way to end an otherwise awesome week.

It seems back up for now. When I did the system restore it said it didn't work, but I have everything from about 9:30pm last night. So weird!

It seems back up for now. When I did the system restore it said it didn't work, but I have everything from about 9:30pm last night. So weird!

I was looking around online and several sites recommend doing a virus scan when that happens.

Things have to be missing because the entire computer scan just took 1 minute when it usually takes at least 5.

Better get on the Annihilator Hotline!

My virus scans take an hour or more, I'd kill for five minutes!

My rant is waking up with heartburn. I usually get up about 8, and this had me up at 5 and didn't recover until after 6:30! I was up posting on THP at that horrible hour!

My rant is waking up with heartburn. I usually get up about 8, and this had me up at 5 and didn't recover until after 6:30! I was up posting on THP at that horrible hour!

Ouch, don't wish this on anyone. I have it almost every day now, generally hits me in the evening, so started taking Zantac daily, before dinner. Sucks getting old buddy.

Ouch, don't wish this on anyone. I have it almost every day now, generally hits me in the evening, so started taking Zantac daily, before dinner. Sucks getting old buddy.

I'm not to that point yet, so it's a surprise when it happens. And not one of the good surprises.

MY rant of the day is at the weatherman!!!! 8 inches of snow last weekend (That's a lot here in hillbillyville) and now its freezing rain, I am really looking forward to setting home tonight with no power....NOT!!!!!

For probably the last month, every youtube video I watch here at work stops about a minute in and then wont restart no matter what I do. Even if I close it and go back and it still doesnt work.

For probably the last month, every youtube video I watch here at work stops about a minute in and then wont restart no matter what I do. Even if I close it and go back and it still doesnt work.
Thats works way of telling you to get back to work and quit watching youtube.

Thats works way of telling you to get back to work and quit watching youtube.

Dont you have work to do. Get JRod a price on the bike.

Sooooo anyone know how to fix this youtube nonsense?

Sooooo anyone know how to fix this youtube nonsense?

Try a different browser? Proxy server? Watch YouTube on your phone? All I got.

Send a youtube link to someone at work and ask if they can watch all of it!

Try a different browser? Proxy server? Watch YouTube on your phone? All I got.

Same thing on all 3 browsers. Never had a problem with the proxy server as I am not on it.

I added one more thing. That should show if it's your computer, or the network.

And by proxy server I meant to get onto one and see if you can watch while you are on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back