The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol!

You know Shakey.. one of the greatest gifts I can say I have received is that I have been married twice - and I had great in-laws both times! Not really sure how many people can say that!
I liked my ex's parents as well (well, her father anyways). But you don't marry the parents. :D

I liked my ex's parents as well (well, her father anyways). But you don't marry the parents. :D
I quite possibly have the worst in-laws in the history of mankind. This puts me on the other side of the ledger - I think you absolutely marry the parents too.

I quite possibly have the worst in-laws in the history of mankind. This puts me on the other side of the ledger - I think you absolutely marry the parents too.
My point is ... if you marry a hellbeast, the best in-laws in the world can't save the marriage. On the other hand, if you love your wife, you can typically stomach the in-laws.

I imagine my parents are some of the worst in-laws in the world (at least if I look from my b-i-l's point of view who happens to live next door to them with my sister ... of course, if he feels that way he would never say anything to me I'm sure), but he and my sister are going strong.

We're staying at my wife's parents for the week up in the Okanagan and I love 'em! And my wife! I guess I'm just lucky haha.

We're staying at my wife's parents for the week up in the Okanagan and I love 'em! And my wife! I guess I'm just lucky haha.

It's not a white Christmas here in Kelowna. Can I send my in laws over to you this Christmas?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It's not a white Christmas here in Kelowna. Can I send my in laws over to you this Christmas?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Nah were good haha. Up here in Armstrong things are looking great.

My rant for the day: it's Christmas Eve, I'm at work and I have the chills, post-nasal drip, and my mouth feels like cotton. Not sure if I have a fever, but I feel like crud. After work I need to drive an hour to my sisters for dinner and then Church, then drive home, and then Christmas morning drive back for Christmas day at my folks. Blergh. Already told my wife I wanted to stay at home and she isn't hearing anything about it ... it's Nick's first Christmas after all!

I'm sick, I just cut my finger and the freezer is broken. Merry Christmas to me..

Put a band aid on it. Kick the freezer and have a fireball. Done and Happy Holidays

I just shook a coworkers hand while wishing him a Merry Christmas...and my right elbow exploded in pain. FFFFFFFFFFFFF me.

I just shook a coworkers hand while wishing him a Merry Christmas...and my right elbow exploded in pain. FFFFFFFFFFFFF me.
Oh crap, get an ice pack and if its keeps up have a dr check it.

Oh crap, get an ice pack and if its keeps up have a dr check it.

I did something to it OCTOBER 25TH....

Ice doesn't work, ibuprofen doesn't work, rest doesn't work....

I was supposed to call a Doctor last Monday (the one 2 days ago), but I figured it was a better decision to start my Christmas Shopping.

If it works for Ricky... Put a band aid on it. Kick the freezer and have a fireball. Done and Happy Holidays

I was supposed to call a Doctor last Monday (the one 2 days ago), but I figured it was a better decision to start my Christmas Shopping.
This is coming from a guy who avoided going to a dr then ruptured hus bicep tendon.....Go see a doctor!!!

If it works for Ricky... Put a band aid on it. Kick the freezer and have a fireball. Done and Happy Holidays

I'll be testing that in exactly 2 hours.

Dude.. stop jerkin' around and call the doctor!

Get that elbow looked at!

Did you ever see a chiropractor for the elbow Pete?
No, but my DotCom brother Nebgolfer suggested I find one that specializes in some...active release (?)...treatment.

No, but my DotCom brother Nebgolfer suggested I find one that specializes in some...active release (?)...treatment.
That should have been your first course of treatment ha ha

You'll pay extra for that

Sitting I. The dr office waiting to be seen sucks. A me of the people around me must have ebola or something. I had pneumonia 3 weeks ago and it's coming back. Sucks..

Sitting I. The dr office waiting to be seen sucks. A me of the people around me must have ebola or something. I had pneumonia 3 weeks ago and it's coming back. Sucks..

Feel better bud

Wife is sick, kid is sick, and I have to work 4 out of the next 5 days starting later today. If I come down with what they have, it will be a struggle for me, ugh.

Did someone, who was sick, spit in the THP eggnog? Everyone is sick!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back