The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate being stuck at work on Christmas Eve. The only positive is I am one of the only ones here so I can accomplish a lot.

I hate being stuck at work on Christmas Eve. The only positive is I am one of the only ones here so I can accomplish a lot.
For some reason, I am still in my office as well. I have a FOIL request that I have to respond to, and I have no interest in doing it, but if it's still lingering after next week.....

I run a 1 man store - selling welding gases and supplies. Not exactly a run on those items today lol! Normally work 7:30 - 5 . But today they decided to let us go at...3. Whoopee!

Today has been productive so far. All caught up, now just tidying up my desk. Fingers crossed they let us go home early.

Minor rant, but a I gift I ordered on the 10th still hasn't been delivered. It was shipped on the 14th from Orlando, FL to Warner Robins, GA an has taken more than 10 days. Thanks Fanatics, Fed Ex, USPS and your incompetent Smart Post for making sure that one of presents won't be here for Christmas!!!

Merry Christmas to all!!!

My point is ... if you marry a hellbeast, the best in-laws in the world can't save the marriage. On the other hand, if you love your wife, you can typically stomach the in-laws.

I imagine my parents are some of the worst in-laws in the world (at least if I look from my b-i-l's point of view who happens to live next door to them with my sister ... of course, if he feels that way he would never say anything to me I'm sure), but he and my sister are going strong.
Robert Barron?

Sitting I. The dr office waiting to be seen sucks. A me of the people around me must have ebola or something. I had pneumonia 3 weeks ago and it's coming back. Sucks..
That what u get for showing ur support to team ricky

On the way to Christmas eve dinner at my parents and Anabelle just projectile vomited all over the back seat. Merry Christmas to me... FML

On the way to Christmas eve dinner at my parents and Anabelle just projectile vomited all over the back seat. Merry Christmas to me... FML

Stinky vomit?

That's the worse...

Just don't feel like Christmas.

Didn't want to cook anything for a big nice dinner, don't want to go anywhere, just want to relax and have a quiet night...

Stinky vomit?

That's the worse...

I think its all stinky. Had a couple doing that last few days and mother in law has the flu. Only brother in law coming over tonight. Will have to try again with the relatives next week. Hope it's a one time thing Dev! Merry Christmas!

Just don't feel like Christmas.

I totally agree.

I waited to long to do my shopping and ran out of time. I wasn't able to get my wife a few things i wanted. Husband fail.

I totally agree.

I waited to long to do my shopping and ran out of time. I wasn't able to get my wife a few things i wanted. Husband fail.

For me I think maybe it's because my kids are not exited about it either really.
They are 20 and 17, I miss the anticipation of their excitement.

Not really sure, it's not the worst christmas, but it's not a great one either...

For me I think maybe it's because my kids are not exited about it either really.
They are 20 and 17, I miss the anticipation of their excitement.

Not really sure, it's not the worst christmas, but it's not a great one either...
It's certainly different isn't it. My kids are 20 and 18. It's nice to have them home and spend time together but it's not the same as when they were little and full of anticipation and excitement. Gift opening tomorrow will still be fun once we get started though.

I had a package "delivered" by Fedex at 11am today, I checked my door at 1140am and no package anywhere. Driver says he dropped it on my porch as he always has and I tend to believe him which means someone snagged themselves a nice new pair of Sennheiser headphones. It looks like Ill be reimbursed and Im glad it wasnt a present for someone but just such a hassel. I just dont get people who would do this.

Some people in my family just down right tick me off. My brother and his wife are expecting she has a modest job and he hasn't worked in the past 8 years and that was only for a few months now they are looking for hand outs because he can't get off his ass and provide for him wife and future family.

I had a package "delivered" by Fedex at 11am today, I checked my door at 1140am and no package anywhere. Driver says he dropped it on my porch as he always has and I tend to believe him which means someone snagged themselves a nice new pair of Sennheiser headphones. It looks like Ill be reimbursed and Im glad it wasnt a present for someone but just such a hassel. I just dont get people who would do this.

That sucks. Really hate to hear that.

The news seems to be filled with such accounts these days, some of them caught in security video. Hope they rot in jail when caught.

Some people in my family just down right tick me off. My brother and his wife are expecting she has a modest job and he hasn't worked in the past 8 years and that was only for a few months now they are looking for hand outs because he can't get off his ass and provide for him wife and future family.

Piss poor planning on your part does not constitute an emergency or a problem on my part.

That sucks. Really hate to hear that.

The news seems to be filled with such accounts these days, some of them caught in security video. Hope they rot in jail when caught.

I saw a news story where someone filled up a box with dog "excrement" and elft it on their porch, where it was stolen. I can only hope the box was spring loaded.

Piss poor planning on your part does not constitute an emergency or a problem on my part.

That's just it its not puss poor planing its piss poor give a crap and go earn your money. Dude hasn't had a job in 8 years and hasn't held a job for more than 6 months in the past 23 years when he worked at a golf course as a range dude. He's freakin 40. Just completely ticks me off what he is doing tonight and when I say something I'm the villan.

That's just it its not puss poor planing its piss poor give a crap and go earn your money. Dude hasn't had a job in 8 years and hasn't held a job for more than 6 months in the past 23 years when he worked at a golf course as a range dude. He's freakin 40. Just completely ticks me off what he is doing tonight and when I say something I'm the villan.

Brutal dude. I know how I'd respond but family has a way of making us feel things we don't want to feel.

I hear ya man the piss poor planning is bringing a kid into the world.

I'm usually the villain in the fam cause I say something, heck I am it currently from thanksgiving cause I forbid to allow my wife's heroin addicted cousin at my house which then put the end to family thanksgiving dinner.

Blessings to you and your family my man.

I've always been the black sheep because I'm vocal and opinionated but I just say what others can't bring themselves to say. Tonight could get interesting. Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back