The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sitting in my living room with the windows open…and wearing a hooded sweatshirt. I hate that summer is just about over.

I'm sitting in my living room with the windows open…and wearing a hooded sweatshirt. I hate that summer is just about over.

We had a blast if summer this past week or so and while I don't want summer to go I am a fan of early fall

It's funny how different our climates are. Tonight wasn't super miserable to walk the dogs and I was so happy. It lets me know summer will be over soon and I can step outside again.

It's funny how different our climates are. Tonight wasn't super miserable to walk the dogs and I was so happy. It lets me know summer will be over soon and I can step outside again.
Obviously we think of the term funny in different ways! Cause I see no haha

Just typed out a post and loaded pictures for the divine 9. Hit post and my internet goes down. Awesome.

That is the WORST!

Pro tip: always copy and paste those kinds of posts into a word document or email before hitting post.

ALWAYS.

Learned this the hard way when I first started.

I hear you. Wife and I are watching the cowboys game and she's under a huge fleece blanket. It was so nice at the course today and 2 hours later it's chilly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is the WORST!

Pro tip: always copy and paste those kinds of posts into a word document or email before hitting post.
Usually do my Google docs is filled with those things. Was feeling lucky. Ugh.

Noooo! This is a huge fear of mine. Especially heading to Disney in a few weeks. Hope they find them and everything is OK.
Get a personal articles rider on your renters / home owners policy. I just did it and it ran something like $30 annually for maybe 5k of coverage.

Keep persevering CJ! Things will be better!

Get a personal articles rider on your renters / home owners policy. I just did it and it ran something like $30 annually for maybe 5k of coverage.
I'm not going to pretend to be an insurance expert. Just pass on info from the USAA agent. I called about adding such a rider to my policy after hearing stories of theft become more prevalent. She told me I didn't need a rider thst golf clubs are covered under the personal property section of the policy. I asked twice specifically about golf clubs and if they were not in my unit but say from my car or at a course. She said yes and yes.

I'm not going to pretend to be an insurance expert. Just pass on info from the USAA agent. I called about adding such a rider to my policy after hearing stories of theft become more prevalent. She told me I didn't need a rider thst golf clubs are covered under the personal property section of the policy. I asked twice specifically about golf clubs and if they were not in my unit but say from my car or at a course. She said yes and yes.

That is true, but you will have to pay whatever your deductible is. If you schedule your golf clubs, you can insure them with no deductible.

That is true, but you will have to pay whatever your deductible is. If you schedule your golf clubs, you can insure them with no deductible.

Yup. Added a rider to my policy for 30.00 a year and they are covered for 5500.00 with no deductible.

Holy crap, how did going to Disneyland become so damn expensive. Tickets prices are ridiculous and of course there's no discounts available. Even the hotels near aren't offering discounts.

Holy crap, how did going to Disneyland become so damn expensive. Tickets prices are ridiculous and of course there's no discounts available. Even the hotels near aren't offering discounts.

Wait til you go multi day or park hopper. Adds up!

Wait til you go multi day or park hopper. Adds up!

Yeah just found out. 2 days, two parks, 2 adults and 2 little girls. $714 for tickets!

Yeah just found out. 2 days, two parks, 2 adults and 2 little girls. $714 for tickets!

Wow. I didn't know it was that much. Do you have to pick the parks up front or just two when you get there? We were fortunate enough to have a friend who works on site so we got in for free but she only had limited passes. I'm sure when we have kids well have to go back. We'd have liked to goto food and wine at Epcot when we go to the Bridgestone championship but we didn't have enough time.

The Official Rant of the Day

Wow. I didn't know it was that much. Do you have to pick the parks up front or just two when you get there? We were fortunate enough to have a friend who works on site so we got in for free but she only had limited passes. I'm sure when we have kids well have to go back. We'd have liked to goto food and wine at Epcot when we go to the Bridgestone championship but we didn't have enough time.

It's 2 -1 day passes. One for Disneyland and one for California adventure land. $188/adult and $174/child (3-9 age). Looking at hotels now near Anaheim and it's crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back