The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Usps hates me this week. 3 packages expected to arrive by today and the only one that showed up was the one that was supposed to be here Thursday. I'm off work for 4 days in a row with a new driver and putter that have yet to show up. The tracking updates have been very limited as well.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I hate the fact that they hired someone to do the web pricing for all four of our courses. We have a crappy tee sheet tomorrow. I know it's football tomorrow, but it's never this bad, and I can't do anything about it except to beg someone I don't like to do some updating.

To think that if the other courses would have done their job in doing dynamic pricing, we never would have hired this guy to do it for us.

Oh allergies, why must you continue to torture me so.
I've been making the mistake of taking my allergy medicine for a few days in a row and feel fine then BAM they hit me like a truck and I'm a runny, snotty, sneezy, itchy mess. It sucks!! Feel your pain

I've been making the mistake of taking my allergy medicine for a few days in a row and feel fine then BAM they hit me like a truck and I'm a runny, snotty, sneezy, itchy mess. It sucks!! Feel your pain

I took allergy meds but it didn't really help, but I only took it for 1 day, maybe I need to take it for a few days.

I am the worst at taking meds, I will be dying before I take something.

Mrs. Drumdog has pneumonia...I feel so bad for her, she feels miserable.

I took allergy meds but it didn't really help, but I only took it for 1 day, maybe I need to take it for a few days.

I am the worst at taking meds, I will be dying before I take something.
Trust me so am I, I try to fight even taking aspirin lol. Id definitely have to take them for a few days in a row to see a difference which like I mentioned is my mistake. After those days I feel much better and stop lol I just hate taking things when I'm feeling fine! Also my doc told me certain things would work and others wouldn't. He's right because Allegra didn't do anything, but Zyrtec seemed to help. There's another popular otc one I haven't tried yet so that's an option too. Having to be a test subject tho while dealing with allergies totally sucks! Guess it beats my worst days when all sneezy haha

Rocks and windshields. Amazing. Time to replace the windshield.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nope either $500 deductible or paying the price of windshield. Nice way to incur more expenses for 2 day old car.

Well Comcast is down so no football or internet for god only knows how long. Its funny their service is great except when there are live events on that I want to watch.

Edit: They expect it to be repaired by 10pm. 10 fn pm. Its a joke.

Buying your kid a new baseball bat before his big double header then watching him walk 4 times on 17 pitches over both games (1 strike, no swings).

Southwest lost my golf clubs!

I'd love to read the transcript from my call to Comcast, mainly the part with the automated menus. I said some very bad things. At least my rep was a pleasure to talk to.

Buying your kid a new baseball bat before his big double header then watching him walk 4 times on 17 pitches over both games (1 strike, no swings).
Well good for the pitcher to get that ball across the plate.

That is awful.

I'd love to read the transcript from my call to Comcast, mainly the part with the automated menus. I said some very bad things. At least my rep was a pleasure to talk to.
I hate Comcast's automated system.

I hate Comcast's automated system.

Is it bad that I got into an argument with the automated voice? Especially when it refused to understand what I was saying which just led to me shouting and cursing at it. I got creative on some of the ones I said.

Is it bad that I got into an argument with the automated voice? Especially when it refused to understand what I was saying which just led to me shouting and cursing at it. I got creative on some of the ones I said.

That happens to me every time. That's why I just hit #0 over and over and over again until I get a person or the system hangs up on me.

That happens to me every time. That's why I just hit #0 over and over and over again until I get a person or the system hangs up on me.

Doesn't work with crapcast. Hitting zero or saying operator/representative/whatever just goes to another menu with more questions. Eventually after cursing at it enough it gives up and goes to button presses then eventually you get connected to someone. My guess is they hope people give up and hang up but when I have no tv or internet, I have nothing better to do.

I never call customer service. Ever. Most companies have live chat that gets you right where you need to be.

I never call customer service. Ever. Most companies have live chat that gets you right where you need to be.

Again no internet so that wasn't an option. I like to avoid customer service as much as possible when I can. Live chat would have been great in this case but I did get to vent to an automated voice so that was nice.

You're upset over his discipline at the plate?

I guess it depends on the company. I have tried live CHAT with a couple cop airs wit's very little satisfaction. Most recently I tried live chat with AT&T. Spent anout 15 minutes answering stupid questions from the CHAT agent that didn't apply to what I wanted. Finally after almost 30 minutes she told me I'd have to go to a store.

Called the CS number got a great agent and everything done on less than 15 minutes total time.

Noooo! This is a huge fear of mine. Especially heading to Disney in a few weeks. Hope they find them and everything is OK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back