The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to hear this Erky, definitely way to young and always makes one think about their own mortality.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

I said goodbye to a great guy today. Blane Brown was the best golfer I ever played with regularly. He was a Division I second team All-American at UNF, and won piles of junior tournaments when we were in high school. He was just a genuinely nice guy with a huge heart. 40 is too young. I had trouble looking at his kids, knowing they are missing a dad now. We aren't guaranteed a tomorrow. Sometimes life sends you rude reminders of this.

Amen brother.

Piece of crap John Deere lawnmower. I've got to work on it twice as much as it cuts grass. Now the fuel sensor is bad and I can't get one until Monday while my yard looks like a hay field.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Spouses who don't know crap about teaching the golf swing but who insist on trying to teach their spouse. I felt so bad for this poor woman two stalls down from me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I said goodbye to a great guy today. Blane Brown was the best golfer I ever played with regularly. He was a Division I second team All-American at UNF, and won piles of junior tournaments when we were in high school. He was just a genuinely nice guy with a huge heart. 40 is too young. I had trouble looking at his kids, knowing they are missing a dad now. We aren't guaranteed a tomorrow. Sometimes life sends you rude reminders of this.

Sorry Erky. Will keep you and his family in t&ps

Spouses who don't know crap about teaching the golf swing but who insist on trying to teach their spouse. I felt so bad for this poor woman two stalls down from me.

my biggest pet peeve in golf. being at the range and having someone who knows nothing about the golf swing basically berating a beginner and filling their head with nonsense with nothing encouraging.

Did you travel to the midwest recently?

Heard this at the range yesterday. Poor woman topped nearly every shot she hit and her "teacher" gave her a different tip every time. I couldn't bear to look at what he had her doing but when he walked away one time I thought about going over to help. That would have started a fight, and then I wouldn't be allowed back there anymore, so I just let it lie.

Sorry my brother, I'm here if you need to talk.

Sorry Eric. I lost my best friend at around the same age. Thoughts and prayers to you and his family.

Sorry for your loss Erky,my condolences.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Very sorry for your loss. May your friend RIP.

I am 40, I can't imagine. Sorry for your loss, just another reminder how precious life is and a reminder to me to not take it for granted.

So sorry to hear about your friend Erky.

So sorry Erky. Way too young for sure.

DirecTV and storms...

Google Fiber. Works unless the electricity goes, and then it doesn't matter anyway!

Sorry for your loss Erky.

Erky sorry to hear about your loss. T&Ps headed your way. Be safe.

MRI results came in. Partially torn rotator cuff, no golf for a while. PT to start, hopefully no surgery.

MRI results came in. Partially torn rotator cuff, no golf for a while. PT to start, hopefully no surgery.

Definitely not good news. Hopefully no surgery and here is too a fast recovery, with that type of injury.

The memory card in my wife's phone died. It only had 4 years of my son's life on it, plus hundreds of other photos. We're hoping Best Buy can recover the pictures and stuff and it not be too costly. Technology is great when it works, not so great when it doesn't.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

The memory card in my wife's phone died. It only had 4 years of my son's life on it, plus hundreds of other photos. We're hoping Best Buy can recover the pictures and stuff and it not be too costly. Technology is great when it works, not so great when it doesn't.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
How old was the card?

It sucks but we all need to learn the "I should probably back this up" lesson in life.

Something that important should always be saved on multiple devices.

Another Grandaddy contest result without my name being picked.....getting closer to cancelling that week off in December

:alien:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back